tulsi....help!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by wingsofdean, May 9, 2009.

1. wingsofdean

wingsofdean New Member

hello ...this is my first thread/post.
    orryt .....uh ...i ve sent a mail to mr venkolba(?) of tulsi guitar crafts ....
    i ve asked him to do a copy of a vigier marilyn but lefty ....the exact same thing as shown in the attachment ...but lefty(hmmm) .....no inlays .....double point locking trem......mid and bridge pups only ......
    i want ebony fretboard ...and no rosewood or mahogany...kills the combo...
    ok so any one can estimate how much it will come upto .......????????????
    and i wanted to know how the action r on these guitars.....
    thanks to all those who r about to reply ...

Attached Files:

2. distorted

distorted satan

Arnd 16k, i suppose, if he gets ebony... But m nt sure of it... Newys, rosewood is nt a bad option, best suited fr the climate here.

3. distorted

distorted satan

N u can specify the action u want, tell him on wt tunings u play normally n how much of action u want...

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

He'll have to procure ebony so it'll cost you more. I'd say around 18k

5. wingsofdean

wingsofdean New Member

hey thanks for the replies .........but i ve changed my mind ......as in i want a musicman silhouette body with 2 hums and 2 point lockin trem .......the reasons r - i realized how big a guitar can b and can make u look really bad (see mathew foto in tulsi guitar site) ....and besides i need to play some stuff for my sis' engagement so i cant really wear a marilyn and play in front of elders .. ....its somethin formal .... im extremely sorry for this change ...
    can u guys tell me how much it will cost now ??? and mr venkolba hasnt replied to my mail yet ...orryt thanks and sorry again ...

6. wingsofdean

wingsofdean New Member

hey thanks for the replies .........but i ve changed my mind ......as in i want a musicman silhouette body with 2 hums and 2 point lockin trem .......the reasons r - i realized how big a guitar can b and can make u look really bad (see mathew foto in tulsi guitar site) ....and besides i need to play some stuff for my sis' engagement so i cant really wear a marilyn and play in front of elders .. ....its somethin formal .... im extremely sorry for this change ...
    can u guys tell me how much it will cost now ??? and mr venkolba hasnt replied to my mail yet ...orryt thanks and sorry again ...