Tulsi Guitar Owners Please Advice!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by arvindzin, Oct 2, 2006.

1. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Wow..thats good to hear.This bajaao forum guy had me surprised, dunno why he was quoted so high.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

FVCK!
    I see a negative propaganda against Tulsi.

We must weed it out!

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I either want another Tulsi for me or refret my Tulsi. My frets are worn out like crazy :cry1: :cry1: It feels like I am playing a Fretless Guitar :eek:: :eek:: . I need a Gibson SG :):beer: :beer:

4. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Might i suggest the most beautiful SG ever which happens to be my personal favourite. I was actually gonna ask tulsi to build me this but did'nt go through with it due to lack of funds.

Attached Files:

5. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

:NoNo:
    Dont be greedy:annoyed:
    Use your strat and the Parker.

6. ronnieanand

:giveup: :giveup:

7. Double Click

Double Click New Member

That is a pretty guitar.... Although, the Iommi Signature is my fav SG (looks wise)
    Just wish the inlays went all the way. :annoyed:

8. arvindzin

arvindzin New Member

HEARD onstage is gonna get emg pickups

guys onstage delhi said they are gonna get the emg set sctive and passive pickups in a few days. What say would it be worth it?

9. ronnieanand

I love Iommi's Signature series too but I prefer no inlays at all like the Parker.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ w00000000000

11. Double Click

Double Click New Member

No inlays look good.. but can be confusing for a while, until u get used to it.

My fav inlays are the teeth inlays like the ones on mine :D

12. Tutenstein

Tutenstein New Member

Hello guys..

I asked Tulsi to build me a PRS Custom 24 with licensed floyd. He recommended me pole type pickups for Hard Rock & Metal playing.

He is quoting 17,500/- for Indian popular seasoned wood and 18000/- for Indian Mahogany.

Do you think I should go ahead with it? Though I'm low on funds.. lol. I think it's pretty expensive since you guys got the same in 4 digits and cheaper 5 digits.