True Paranormal Stories

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rockin'away, Apr 30, 2005.

1. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

then......what^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

nice stories so far:)

3. anujroy

anujroy New Member

someone plz give a call to the Ramsay brothers and ask them to join IGT ... !!!!....haha

4. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

I once came back from a field trip really late. the bus dropped us off at our school but the school was really far away from my house and no one came to pick me up. So i decided to walk home, it was really dark out and the moon gave it an even creepeyer feeling. There was a grave yeard beside the road, i'd seen it many times but never thought much of it. There was hardly anyone on the streets and hardly any cars went by as well. All of a sudden i hear a strange noise, it seemed to be comming from the grave yeard so i looked that way. There was a strange light comming fom there. i chouldn't believe it, i had never really believed in gosts but i was so sure that it was a gost that i froze. I couldn't move from fear, i heard someone crying, it was soooooo creepy..........but then someone stood up from the grave where the light was comming from, a big tree was blocking my view so i couldn't see him or her before..........

it turns out that it was just some lady with a candle there to visit a reletive's grave :)

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hey sonali welcome back............long time no see.........FYI i told the other one :)