Trinity Grade Books.. (delhi)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by god_of_guitar, Aug 24, 2007.

1. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

I am planning to give trinity exams, so i need there course books, can anyone tell me from where i can purchase them in delhi and do i need to take tutions for tht or are they self explanatory.. i know sight reading pretty well and am very clear about my theory..
    also how often are the exams held and when.. pls reply fast
    thnxx in advance

Peace

2. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

cmon reply guys.... has noone here given trinity exams frm delhi or rest of the parts of india...

3. DagMX

DagMX New Member

In delhi, go to CP and find a store called marquees. They will stock any trinity books.

As for a teacher, I recomend one. You can do it on your own but your timing needs to be exact. I mean 'exact' a 100% which is not as easy at it looks even if your a really good guitarist.. A teacher helps point out even the tiniest mistakes.

4. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

kk thnxx... can u give me the adress or ph.no of the shop in cp.. that would be great..

5. plutonic

plutonic New Member

well the exam's over also now... it's conducted every year around the first week of december.. i just gave my grade 1 this sunday.. n yes i think you need a teacher..but if ur pretty good n you know your theory well i dunno u might do ok..i mean i didn't take it so seriously.. even though i was pretty good but i messed up a little at the last moment..

6. sandeep_

sandeep_ New Member

is there any classification in the exams as in classical guitar/normal acoustic guitar/electric guitar?