Top 5 TABBER !!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Arindam.Ray, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Respected all MODS,

Can we get the names of TOP 5 Tabber of IGT ? Best in respect of most accurate tabbing i mean. Iam asking this as to get their tabs in a single search by simply putting the name in the search tab.

Tabbers may be of any section-English/Hindi/Bengali/Tamil.....

May be we wont be familiar with all the songs,as our country have so many many languages,but atleast we can give those TABS a try to play!See,for example i dont know who is the best tabber of TAMIL section,as iam not at all familiar with TAMIL songs,but i want to play those tunes also.So as i haven't heard of those any TAMIL songs,so i need to know who is the best (most accurate) tabber there,as to play those songs.May be in his/her TAB there may not be a fantastic song of TAMIL,but as i haven't heard any song of TAMIL,hence most accurate TAB will atleast provide the most correct tune to play,even without listening to that song.

Have i made myself clear enough ? If yes please do provide this help,or you can make a poll for this also,to get the names from all sections.

Thanks in advance.

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i think the names r simply

jayswami

bandbaaja

subro

abhimanjrekar

n amit82cse

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

wah abt shahrukh

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

It’s very difficult to judge the best tabbers as it not only depends on the quantity of submissions but also the quality. You will have to look into all the submission in the 2 year history of IGT, not feasible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.