Top 10 Prettiest Pakistanis

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Aug 29, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

yup...they r hot.....i think u r getting interested in our Babes now :)

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

*drool*
    *drool*
    *drool*
    *drool*
    *drool*
    *drool*
    *drool*

neo ... one of the best thread from you ... :grin:

*drool*
    *drool*
    *drool*

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

wow!!!!!
    beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! :nw:

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Pakis are HOT .... But its better if some dont waste it away behind the Head Scarf .......
    Hate 2 say ... Had a frnd called Sageera Banu .... Man the best i've seen ... Now she is with 3 kids ... Behind the Scarf ...

She used to wax her legs when we were in 7th ... Imagine such a beauty conseus chick in this state!!!!

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^ yeah even i feel it is a waste if ultimately u cannot put it to any use ... and IT IS definitly unnatural ... putting behind the veil ... fuck ... i hate the ppl who try to enforce it ...

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah .. ditto here as well!

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I dont belive in GOD ..... But for ppl who cover face in the Name of GOD .......
    If it was meant 2 b covered .... It wud have been covered ... Like the hair tht covers few places u know ....

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Please leave god and religion out of this thread!

10. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

ohh..the gals are pretty:)...My paki frnds..plzz gift a gal from your town on mah B'day:)..*chuckles*

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

of all things we lost durin da partition...i regret dis da most.. :(

12. shak

shak Harrr!

haha... yeha dont bring God into this ... veil is just a supplement in the religion so that leechers like you wont pant at the pretty girls .... like you are doin now ... and thats sad you know .really sad .. .and since i am a sad person myself and jump right in to pant with you guys!!
    drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    yup iman and vanezza are really cool..
    there loads of other girls as well ... islamabadis would know ..that if you get out at night and take a walk on jinnah supper your ding dong goes wanky wanky every 5 minutes .... no kiddin.... even a seasoned pro like me had to stop and go ...woa!! .. LOLZzz true ..
    loadsa fine girls in pak . its only recently that the censorship has been slackened a bit and the media has became a bit more open adn brave
    nice one girls ..make me proud ..............by the way 6 of these ten are from my hometown karachi (Y)

13. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Bugger u r a KID (January 31, 1989 ) ...... GWAD have mercy ....

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^ who is da kid here?

b.t.w. nanda ... have you recently learnt "bugger" ... yaar u are using it everywhere ...

neo ... what everyone said is very much true ... whether it involves religion or not ...

15. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

nik_bokacheley....

16. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

iman ali is the best model in pak

17. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey Tht word bugger is wht i use when i spk ..... Thought it will sound good in my Internet Lingo to .....

When i spk i always use the words Bugger , Joker , Idiot , B, MF ......

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

all of 'em are *drool* ...
    wonder there may be many more ... but unfortunalty under the veil ...

nanda that remminds me of few of our professors ... the yused to keep labelling everyone "bugger" ... and then at a refinery i worked ... there also "bugger" was the favorite catch phrase ...

19. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

20. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Man!! U r bumping ol' threads..:shock:..This is a reason by which u cud be banned.!!