Tomay dilam aaj (Mohiner Ghoraguli)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by krazy_gal, Apr 18, 2008.

1. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

Keoraf likes this.
  2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

OMG tht's awesome!!! :shock: Guitar progression is really fantastic. vocal is also very good (but u can sing better than that.... judging from ur past prfrmnces). Keep it up gal!! Reps!!

3. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

oops... says, u need to spread reputations b4 gving it to her again :p:

4. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

thanx re :p: koi baat nehi reps spread korte thak tar por ee na hoy amay dish lol :grin:

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Okay, this was really good. No bitching from me here. I haven't heard the original but this sounds lovely. The backups were <3

6. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

Great job again. String bass type er playing er use ta daroon laglo, appropriate and relevant. Ar gaan niye to kono kothai hobe na!! :D

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Never heard this song, but one thing for sure, it sounds just wonderful, very good guitaring and excellent vocals girl!!! You just own a very good voice and you also know how to use it, amazing, my compliments and my reps are coming to you!!!
    Take care Krazy_girl and keep posting!

8. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

@bjr,
    Thanx a ton. glad u liked it :)

@Sayan,
    thanx re. your encouragement inspires me to do better and better :)

@keoraf
    thanx for the compliment man. I'm happy that u liked it

9. D_minor7

D_minor7 New Member

gaan ta ek kaale prochur geyechi....khub bhalo gola...kintu amar mone hoy you can do better...ektu vibrato...kichu kichu jaygay pronounciation....like "shuto bandha joto......" jayga ta ektu thik korle aaro bhaalo lagle...aar guitar baajano niye kono kottha hobe naa....cheers keep singing!!