To the admin

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by apratim.mitra, Dec 1, 2004.

1. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

Hey ppl

I just wanna know one thing ... i post a thread for album covers ... next time i log in whaddaya know ... the thread ... yeah the THREAD ... has disappeared ... i just dont know wtf is the problem with u guys :cen: ... what exactly is your idea of a web forum ... yeah accepted that maybe the metallica cover might have been offensive ... but i can't find any :cen: reason as to why some iron maiden album covers would be deleted .... what is the problem man ???? Will the little kids be scared by the sight of little Mojo here who is ready to jump out from under their beds and give them a sleepless night ...

seriously man this is really :cen: and pisses me off like anything ...

I dont care if you :cen: deduct your stupid reputation points for a post like this but I dont :cen: care ... :mad:

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

The reason we had to delete your thread was those images were just too large and a waste of precious bandwidth. Those covers served no purpose at all, if it was some unique guitar etc that would have been ok but please don't go on putting up things likes cd covers etc. We are on limited bandwidth and disk space and have already gone over the designated bandwidth limit thrice in the past five months, so we have to cut fat wherever we can. While we understand your frustration we do not appreciate your tone and will not entertain your threads if this how you speak to us.

3. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

point taken neo ... my apologies ...

4. skaw

skaw snooze

PLAH neo .. dats how u do .. NICELY DONE ....

whts the point of seeing sum covers ??? "no purpose at all"