Thought : old hindi songs Vs New hindi songs !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nayanjyotis, Feb 19, 2007.

1. nayanjyotis

nayanjyotis Rock Star

Hi all,

Lets discuss about old hindi songs Vs New hindi songs !!!

Maximus old songs are good as compared to new songs

No of new songs per month is higher than old ones...

But quality of songs is reducing day by day...

Some of the Music Director still contributing a lot in current days ( like A.R rehman ), but some others are trying to increase no of songs by copying from others ( Anu Malic )

Think about R.D Burman, maximum song composed by him is evergreen.

But can you expect the same from the music directors of current days

:think: Lets discuss about old hindi songs Vs New hindi songs !!!

Maximus old songs are good as compared to new songs

No of new songs per month is higher than old ones...

But quality of songs is reducing day by day...

Some of the Music Director still contributing a lot in current days ( like A.R rehman ), but some others are trying to increase no of songs by copying from others ( Anu Malic )

Think about R.D Burman, maximum song composed by him is evergreen.

But can you expect the same from the music directors of current days :think:

:beer: Cheerz
    Nayan

2. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

You have asked the same question thrice or was there a problem of framing the thread because it is your first one?

+ Thread should have been made in Music Talk Forum.

3. kasmiri

kasmiri New Member

I also feels that old songs are better than new songs

4. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Why does it always have to be "Vs." .Agreed,old music was good but that doesn't mean each and every old song was worth a platinum hit.There were of course many bad hits too.

And what is the whole point????I mean okay I say "Old Music Was The Best"...Yay!!!And then what??Its about time we moved on...every music director is trying his heart out to give out good music its just that the demand for new music is much more compared to old times,preferences of music by youth today is changing constantly yet we do manage to come up with great songs occassionally..

I say we agree on that old "old is gold" notion and give the new music a directors a chance and stop comparing them with the oldies...