Thief Option

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Devilshly_Pur$, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was just checking the ushop..found the thief option..when i clicked on recent purchases..i found that all the recent attempt was failed..so got confused..is it working properly..cuz i havent seen any success attempt in all the pages...:think:

P.S: Repost of the previous thread which was closed when zoom wasnt here....

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

who the fck is nishant sharma ?? is that some member who created another pofile to store his points :D

n yep the success rate is set to zero

3. hey spy...what happened?

4. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

ya noticed that last week. 0 posts, but the richest member.
    Admin's son or nephew may be!

5. ya i just saw 0 post and 205,715,954.80 Points...who is nishant sharma i want to know...thief option is not working..how come he is a richest member without ne post...

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

maybe a bug..lol

7. may be...but i dont think so...see his history...he donated some pionts to beginner_lavina...

see the pic attached..

Attached Files:

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

he is just an id a member here has created to save his points n having no posts mods cant find his ip???????

n there is one more freak1987 <<<<that i someone think i know.....:think:

9. but how come he can save his points...i mean he is the one richest member..evrybody will try to steal points from him...

10. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

It's someone from the Admin/Mod team. Lavina bcame rich suddenly.
    The admins donated her and didn't want their donation to be listed on the history.. then the dummy id nishant sharma came into picture... :annoyed:

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I swear guys, with this amount of dedication if you decided to take up the forensic sciences, CSI would have nothing on any one of you. Man, just one of these days........need i say the words?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.