then he kissed me:by VINI

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by vini, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

sorry need to spread....first

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ankur

u cant even imagine..how happy i am to read ur feedback....and thats coz..u said that u dont find my voiz childish..ah..what a relief!! i've got in habit of people tellin me that i sound kiddish!!..and ur the first person who opposed it..hah..thankyou so much :p: m overwhelmed..

hihi..hey thanx a lot..for this not given rep..never mind!! ;)

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Awesome recording chicoooo,.... i cud feel, u were havina a ball whoile singin it,.... keep more comin!!!

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

@ vini

keeping BIG SIS...happy :p:

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, your voice isn't childish IMO. I think the best part of the song is that, like akky, I know you're having fun singing and playing it. Do you use Audacity?

Don't supress your voice...especially in the "Didn't know just what to do so I whispered I love you".

I love your pronunciations as well....and your voice has certainly improved since that Bangles song you recorded that I heard. Decent job. No points though....I'm horribly stingy.

6. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

very sweet voice vini....not childish but sweet.....i loved it...but i think the voice was a bit supressed in da recording....neways, reps 4 you mod..:):)

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

ahhh itz kewl tht moderators r in habit of there recordin n postin new threads!!!! apart from tht u have da capability to bcame a good vocalist... n u also play da guitar??? thn maybe ur india's Avril...... :)

8. tejas

tejas ..........

That was fun!! Nice one Vini. Like others before me have said, you were having fun when you were recording it, and it shows. And yeah, your voice isnt childish, its sweet. Keep it up.

9. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Cool job vini...
    I didnt find your voice childish...but its only thin so it feels so..

All in all...a nice recording!
    Keep it up...

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

10. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

gr8 vini... ur voice is just WOW :beer: 4 u

11. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Good voice...;) Anyway, which chords were you playing??:think:

nIK!!:nw:

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

wow..nice vini tan tana tan tan ,tan tana tan tan ....your voice was like a kiddo..are you seriously 27:grin:?you voice hints me 14 or 15:p:

nice song....was it your own song or cover?..and who was that guy who kissed you?

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

14. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

oo there go my chances... :eek:: .im just 22... :aggre: hehehe.....lollzzzz.. :p: ..kiddin.

newayz @ vinipie, ur gonna sing zombie for me...amd ill also gift u 10k.... :beer: :rock:

15. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

i'l look for the chords/tabs and post them
    if you dont have the song i'l mail it to you
    take your own time ..;)
    i'm in no hurry..jus thought the song would sound good in your voice :)

16. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Thankyou guys!!..im really really overwhelmed

@RD...check my profile once again and improve ur maths. ..improve karo bacche..ok its ur homework for today..calculate my age..i've given u the hint>my profile! :Laughing:

fokat mein meri age increase kar di..i :mad:

@BJR...thanx for tellin me that i've improved since the bangles' song..thanx a lot man!

iL try to upload more guys..but im v v busy! :)

tahda!!

17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@vini: Your're older than the average igtian so +-3 years is no problem...

18. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i dont care if im older than average igtians

u think it worries me? im not like other girlies..give a damn :grin:

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Youre old, thats the point. Now it doesnt matter how old you are.... And rapidshare doesnt work for me and i want to hear what you did........... any way??

20. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@shsnwada

im proud to be 24..now lets just chuck it,shall we? i've given the megaupload link also.. however ur not being forced to listen! i've had enuf feedbacks..so it wont matter if u dont get to listen to it.. its just OKAY!!

tahda!!