Theme change all set to roll in

Discussion in 'IGT Official Announcements' started by Super-Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

It's been in discussion for sometime now, and in the next few days you will notice certain changes, some drastic / some very minimalistic, as we will be experimenting few themes, before we settle with one final IGT theme.

There are various aspects we need to validate while going for a theme change, like:
    Theme load speed,
    Usability,
    Ease of navigation,
    Browser compatibility
    ... are a few areas we'll try to cover.

We, at IGT, understand that it is a painful process to see changes every time you login only to see new layout, there will be a bit of learning curve (trying to figure what's where). But our belief is, the new themes will be much more easier and simpler to navigate and keep track of !

If something doesn't work or if you are not able to figure out anything, please feel free to PM me, i'll ensure someone will look into it !

Thanks for understanding,

Cheers,

2. Pravas

Pravas New Member

The Icon On the Homepage(Used for forums) is alright. But the same size feels larger for threads, something my eyes need getting used to. I know it's just me but still thought I would address. Moreover Our avatar are still missing beside our username in threads, hope you enable it again. Thanks

3. Super-Admin

@Pravas - Can you tell take a screen shot of what icon u are referring to. It looks good here for me. Which browser are you using ??

4. Pravas

Pravas New Member

@Superadmin--Everything's allright...like I said, it's just me.
    Anyway I've attached two Images...

On the image named Thread- I've reduced the size of notifications(marked with red indicator), Just because it feels easy on eyes for me.

On the image named Avatar- I've attached my avatar next to my display name, so that it makes it easy to differentiate between users and easier Identification.

I've edited those Images using editing program, and hope you will come up with something regarding avatar.

Again it's just me :p

Attached Files:

5. Super-Admin

@Pravas- I'll surely look into it. Thanks for the feed back :).

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Dude wats with this spams... They've increased tremendously...

7. Super-Admin

@Rickky - Some of the old hacks are not working. We are still working on it. It was terrible in the morning, but has come down considerably after we implemented new Human Verification System.

But still a lot that needs to be done in that department..

8. Pravas

Pravas New Member

@Admin.. thanks for the changes.
    But when I view the page without Log in, I can see avatars. But when I log in, it's not there.

9. Super-Admin

@Pravas, the option is turned on, but may be some other piece of code is meddling with it. Since it's happening after logging in, it should be some login module or subsequent model that's doing it, it'll take a while a before it reflects I guess

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Was this the theme that was foretold on this thread?

11. Super-Admin

No Alpha,

This was not the one. We've been working on it. Lot more changes will happen gradually. We are introducing new features as well.

This theme has color match issues, which we are working on. Since it's Christmas and New Years, we aren't pushing it as much yet.

Soon we will .. :)

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hahaha, looks like you operate from US/EUR ;-)

13. Super-Admin

Shhh :p ... I think high time we need to start providing value added products to our user base ...