The TubeScreamers

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sridhar11_2, Jan 2, 2008.

1. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Hey Guys, i've been away a while but i've been kinda doing a lot of recording work and stuff...i'm extremely impressed by how good GuitarRig is for recording. Most of the stuff is done through my pedals through a Vox AC combo (from GuitarRig) on clean but some of it is purely GuitarRig and some pedals direct...

Please check out the sounds and leave some comments...

I recorded this one song called Twilight on Christmas actualy and it started this idea of an album because of which i went on a recording spree (compositional spree too) trying to get material for an album length release. I got down 4 songs and remastered 1 or 2 old songs....I've been getting very good reviews for this stuff by the ones who've heard it but i felt it was still lacking so i decided to scratch the idea of the album and go back to practicing.. Anyway as a result of this i've got some new material for which i'd like some reviews..

I've uploaded 1 track called Twilight (probably my first all out simple rock tune) here : https://www.myspace.com/thetubescreamers

i'll upload the rest soon and update the web and blog soon too...I'd eventually would like to release a proper album cause i'd like the wider distribution but for now its all free and available on the net (as usual)

Any comments and criticism welcome as usual

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

:nw: :nw: great playing... but couldnt you have gone easy on the reverb...

ny way you have to tell me how to record like that using guitar rig