the "say a little prayer for............" thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, May 5, 2005.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i am off to sikkim tonight by andaman express to check out sikimian chicks and their er brains, pointed or not.

wish me luck - those of you who want to.

in future , i hope this thread is used by all the gt-ers for wishing others luck on dangerous missions ( such as the one i am undertaking now - remember i already got a sharpnel in the er.. brains in the indo china war).

for example if bobby wants to go to masai mara to check out some zulu chicks - and their brains, then all he needs to do is let others know about it on this thread and we will all "Say a little prayer for BOBBY".

same applies for nebu when he finally goes to zion, or subhro when he comes to pay me a visit here in andaman. or anyone else on comparably dangerous missions.

asmo is already on a mission to check out the chaat-streets of kolkata which will be followed by a review of darjeelingeese geese er.. chicks and their mongoloid brains.

i will have to leave igt for 10 days :cry1:

so, say a little prayer for me !!

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i ve been there and they really rock ...

GO and enjoy ur self dude , when you come back u would find us here .... no shaking ....

have a nice time in sikkim , its a beautiful place , havent been there but really wish to go one day ....

and do come back safe and let us know abt ur experiences with the chicks out there ..

cheers and rock on :rockon : , hope to see you soon ....

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

tyty....yeah i'll post my experiences here :)

& someday when i land in africa, please show me /intro me to, some of your masai friends ;)

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

yeeeeaaaaa... no more spam for nex 10 days... yes... jus kiddin.. don mind..

do enjoy ur self there... and dont gain weight.. :p: .. be careful with checking the chicks i mean their brains...

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

tyty....

i an always spam from some cyber cafe in sikkim !!

ty for the other advice :)

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

lol i think u will! Have a nice trip jamhead.

7. shak

shak Harrr!

have a good time jamhead ..

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ty leo and ty sharukh.....i'll need all the luck on missions as dangerous as these !!

9. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Good luck on the dangerous mission............ ;)

10. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

gud luck.. :) and i wasnt kiddin abt sikimese brains dude ! watch out .
    njoy !

btw.. i hav been 2 andamans :) din get 2 see ny jarwas thankfully :)
    but jolly buoy (or bay ? don know da spellin) was superb !

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ty addy and subhro.

come to andaman sometime again - i'll show you all the jarwas you want to see.

you could spend your time searching their non-existant brains ;)

PS : did you come by the andaman express?

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well i am back from sikkim and now am off to hampi-puttadakkal-halebid-mahabalipuram.

i was doing a web search on pattadakkal and this is what i found -
    https://www.world-heritage-tour.org/asia/in/pattadakal/map.html

it says clearly that the behind (and the insides) of the mallikarjuna temple are un world heritage material.

now that makes it the only other behind in the world, apart from J lo's behind, which has this world heritage status.....;)

wish me luck... say a little prayer for me.. again.. i may need it again....

PS : if its not sikimise behinds, then its heritage behinds.....why doesn't this cup pass from me ?

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

bye everyone.... stay well....& take care

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

bye..............jammy:grin:

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ok i am back... got humped in hampi and mahabalipurammed in.... you guessed it .... in mahabalipuram..... puttadakkal had to get the miss - thanks to the extreme incompetence of the karnataka tourism department and the misinformation(s) dished out by their equally worthless road transport department.

watching the hampi sunset, sitting and smoking on a huge rock, flanked by a german and a swiss, can be fun. humping my school bag (and myself) on a bicycle for 50+ miles in the hot may sun of hampi....can be .... humping. i never felt so humped. the potholes and jerks, and the road bumps and humps.... all took their toll on my rump!!

but bumps in the rump be humped.... hampi is fun... i'll go back someday.

16. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@jamhead.. Mate you said 10days... and you are coming back after a month i guess... :grin:
    Wat took it so long? :p:

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

17. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

welcome back dude , seems like you really had a nice time !!!

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i went on one sunday and came back lastr night (morning) at 1... almost 14 days :(

zoom.. i had some other kinds of humping to do.... now dont get ideas...

and ty for the wb bobby.