The reality of indian music composers

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by eddyvohra, May 14, 2008.

1. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

no it wasn't incorrect...our perspectives are different... when u become famous u get many offers of making money... u have 2 choices..
    1)either u concentrate on making money at the cost of losing ur originality and doin things thats u're asked to do..
    2)or jus continue doin wat u believe in.. without actually bothering bout anythin else..

music directors nowadays mostly opt for choice 1..and hence the result lack of innovation and copyin of stuffs..

so my point is money will come to ur door... its upto u to open the door and let it in ..but not everybody do it..coz there're many things more valuable than money..

2. spydra

spydra New Member

Now you're just contradicting yourself. Let's recap.

which clearly indicates that you think you can make money without compromising on your musical "integrity" (as much as I hate the term)....and here, you pretty much turn around.

As for looking down on someone who chooses to make money, that's just hypocrisy.

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

i never turned around.. i just elaborated my point.. and i never said makin money is bad or shud be looked down upon.. but makin money by copying stuff is a sin in my opinion..
    i had started a thread also sometime back bout "Indians losing their artistic creativity"..
    anyways thats how i perceive music .. u may differ in opinion and i have no issues with that at all..

4. iluvmuzik

iluvmuzik New Member

True!!!

dude i totally agree with u man....so many songs are copied and made as "originals"