The Pakistani Band Jal in America!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ticktock, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i hate jallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..thts ma choice :p:

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

coz bilal is a fake guitarist.......he cant play solos...just can play chords....a guy with a yellow guitar plays solo and scales for live sessions....but credit goes to Bilal....he is fake....strings are fake!!!!!!!!!!

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

if strings are fake.........then wat abt mizraab.mizmaar,karvan,jal :think: :think:

4. JohnnyHiFi

JohnnyHiFi New Member

Jal is probably the worst band to come out of Pakistan.

We'd love to play on the same stage as them, and we DONT NEED a soundcheck. We would blow them off the stage.

what losers

asif
    [SNIP]

5. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Shut up! Dn't take panga with Jalholics and Stringers.

6. Sheeda Nagin

Sheeda Nagin New Member

!

hello guys...........jal rocks big time......all d people who say that arent good dont have no idea about music....jal is d band who wins awards at every award ceromony,n once they won 5 awars at a time.so jal rules n yeah jal is not a rock band!@and what a SISSY N CHEAP thing to say:GOHER KNOWS TO PLAY ACOUSTIC NOT ELECTRIC..........hahahhaha

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Really? How do you support that statement?
    And what idea do you have about music?
    So? The judges at these awards could be morons, the sponsors might have a vested interest in them winning, what credibility do you attach to these awards? Heck i can make up my own awards ceremony and give myself 10 too.
    No.
    We knew that.
    Are you on Jal's payroll? You are a certified doofus.

8. Liquid

Liquid New Member

game set match!

look, i like jals music as well, but even ill admit that jal are no more than intermediate guitar players who made it big with one hit plus a lot of drama. i like their music, but is it simple??....u bet it is. does gohar need to improve?....unless hes having a contest with me, yes, he does. his guitarring is not up to par when compared with other big leaguers. taking an objective view of this, u have to admit that!

9. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

^ what r u trying to say riz about me? :think:
    and about jal, Who cares about jal? they gonna play dere old songs again :p: wid a kid farhan :p:
    and @orange: Strings are better then mizraab,mekaalhasan...n u cannot say they are fake (-_-)

10. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

yup guyz i think bilal of strings doesnt kno 2 play leads. he just plays chords. i recently saw tht when i had gone 2 strings concert in BKC in mumbai. there was this guy in da background who played most of da leads and all da credit weregoin 2 bilal. dat guy didnt even get recognition !!!!!