The Only way to halt BALDNESS

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by m_waleed86, Jul 28, 2005.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

Guys i read this in a mag.....
    the only guaranteed way to halt baldness is castration (doctors ripping your balls off)
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

stupid idea....
    the best way is to get a HEAD SHAVE ....n stylish French cut...

Hairs ,who cares
    ..only style matters !!!

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

no ...
    what he says is correct ...
    testosterone produces baldness ...

b.t.w. castration does not mean "doctors ripping your balls off" ... it is a surgical procedure ...

4. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

thats sick ...........one becomes feminine if he gets castrated

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ...
    the best is not to worry about baldness ... and take it as a sign of masculinity ...

:)

6. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i guess a lot of men shave there heads ....i find it cool...its a good style......
    if the sylt comes natural ...its even better

7. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

ooops .....if the style comes natural ...its even better

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

u guys know one secret thing females like bald males because scientific research has revolved that they have more *** appeal and more testesterone in their balls...

So better go bald then to go for castration..( removing ur balls)

vishwa :cool:

9. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

how can anyone think of castration ....just to get back his hair

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

:think: dont care...... thanx to the Hair Transplant sugery ...anyone can fix new ,natural hairs on his :beer: barren head ...

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

one becomes feminine only if ur castrated before puberty. after puberty it wont make much of a difference....
    BTW all those who are high on testosterone, excess testosterone can and DOES cause gynaecomastia.....
    And yes, apparently the reason for male patterned baldness is testosterone...as is for the lack of low incidence of osteoporosis in males...
    Anyways, testosterone isnt the only reason, majorly it is genetics.
    so take a chil pill
    hair today, gone tomorrow.....so chillax

12. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@doc
    i heard that in Old ireland young boys were castrated to give then a high pitch voice....(female one).......

the balls are the only organ that produce test'rone .....one point of time you are going to run out of it....

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... thats true ... i think not just ireland but also in many other european countries ...
    and that high pitch voice is even higher than female voice ... coz even estrogen (female hormone) thickens the vocal chords

14. m_waleed86

who want's a high pitch voice (that too a female one) at the cost of their balls.........will people do weird things for their livelihood....

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

it is not documented whether those ppl did it out of their free will ... or whether it was forced upon them ...

u know it happens everywhere ... how religion (or rather certain ppl using religion) forces ppl to do weird and unnatural things ...
    that high pitch voice was required to sing in church coirs ... so u can imagine the level of the ppl believing in its sancity ... well i can imagine ... coz i see almost similar kinda ppl even today quite frequently ...

16. m_waleed86

yup...i agree with you

17. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

is any one so stupid ? that he would cut his s e xualuality for gaining Hairs only ???

18. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

even today most indian "eunuchs" arent really eunuchs they are boys who develop breasts etc, due to them being castrated before puberty...
    FYI, both hormones are produced in both males and females....
    i.e females also produce testosterone and males also produce estrogen..they are produced apart from the testicles by the adrenal glands, the are called s e x corticoids....
    which is why guys castrated before puberty develop feminine features...and also why post-menopausal females spurt facial hair...its just that the s e x glands produce hormones in levels enough to supress most effects of the counterpart.
    and dont be so hyper about tesosterone either, it causes an increased predilection for heart disease.
    and anyhow it doesnt matter, any hormone in excess has the exact opposite effects...which is why like i said, excess testosterone>gynaecomastia(breasts in males) but to achieve these high levels, in most cases the hormone has to be take externally.

19. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@doc
    that to much gyan for me.......heeh heheh are your a real doc....i thought you said you liked the name he heh

20. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Well this is one of the good things of having a doc in the house lol!