The offical PJ thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayswami, Dec 17, 2004.

1. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

bhagwaan ko kisper gussa aata hai ....
    pregnant kuwari ladki ki ma per....
    kyu?....
    kyu ki, wo hamsh kehati hai ... hey bhagwaan, ye tune kya kiya ! :)

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^whoa! dat was one of a kind@!

here is another-----am sure chicks will like it ;) he he..

the difference between woman and a man is dat a woman wants one man to satisfy her every need and a man wants every woman to satisfy his one need!

he he...i am evil?

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

3 months of Lecture +
    3 weeks of internals +
    3 days of studies +
    3 hours of exam +
    3 minutes of correction =

= ENGINEERING

4. Menon

Menon New Member

There's an Elephant..and his owner is cribbin that he doesn' smile or laugh..he's basically really gloomy..so he puts word out that..whoever makes this elephant laugh will get a handsome reward..ppl come and go and try doing funny things..but to no avail, till Kerpal Singh comes across the ad!!So, he walks up to the elephant and whispers something in it's ear...the elephant bursts out laughing and is rolling on the floor now..so a few hours later, the elephant is still in peals of laughter, so the owner says..whoever makes the elephant cry will be rewarded handsomely..so the Sardar already abt a lakh richer comes back and goes up to the elephant and leads him into a corner..and now the elephant is sobbing uncontrollably..the Sardar's beaming and walks out a lakh richer..now every1s wonderin how he managed this feat...so he replies,"When I was asked to make him laugh, I told him my tool ws bigger than his, when I wanted to make him cry, I showed it to him."

Underwater Surd?Jallandar Singh
    Surd who can breath underwater? Jallander Singh Gill

A man buys a parrot and ties a string each to each of it's feet..a friend comes over and wonders why there're strings tied to the poor parrot's feet..the owner replies..if you pull the right string, he recites poetry, if you pull the left one, he says the alphabet..the friend asks what if I pull both..the parrot replies,"F*#ker I fall on my face man!!"

Laugh On
    Cheerio
    Menon

Cheerio
    Menon

5. Menon

Menon New Member

Tamil JOke for Jayswami...
    A Surd travelling by the 27L MTC bus from Villivakkam To Triplicane is asked by the conductor.."Tamil Teriamma?" The Surd gets all slighted and replies.."Oy Pen**od, PUnjabi tera baap!"
    Cheerio
    Menon

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

for marathi folks:
    what was the name of the russian vada paav vendor?

Andre Vadapov :p:

7. Menon

Menon New Member

Damnnn...where's my post?? I'd a nice one for Jayswami..oh well what the hell..
    here's another..
    The Ant and the Elephant playin hide n seek, so the elephant loses the toss and has to seek..so counting down he sets off in search of the tiny and and walks right into the temple..and LO!! there the ant is, crouchin behind the Murthi!! The ant, all disgruntled asks the elephant,"How'd you knw I was here?" the elephant replies,"You left your chappals outside!"

This one's too good to miss..
    This dude buys a parrot who recites poetry and the alphabet..so he ties a string each to each of it's feet..his friend comes over and enquires what the strings are doin on the poor parrot's feet..the owner replies..you pull the right one and he recites the alphabet, the left one is for poetry..our parallel thinkin friend asks what if he pulls both..the parrot replies,"F*%cker I fall on my face man!!"

The ant was hidin behind a tree a lonesome ant-eater comes by and enquires why he's hiding..the ant replies in hushed tones pointing to the arriving elephant.."Shhhhhhh..I wanna trip him!"

The Elephant and the Ant are zippin down the JJ flyover on a modified RD350 when suddenly the elephant loses control and crashes into the median..the elephant is seriously hurt and taken to Nanavati Hospital..the ant miraculously escaped unhurt..know why? He was wearin a helmet!!
    Soon after, the ant arrives at the hospital and asks where the elephant is, the nurse guides him and tells him that the elephant is in critical condition.The doc tells the ant that he's not allowed to visit, so the ant replies,"that's ok, I'm not here to visit, I'm here to donate blood!!"

Cheerio
    Menon
    PS..Neo, was my last post deleted man?

8. Menon

Menon New Member

Sorry abt the repeat guys..didn't see my earlier post..Sorry Neo, no revert required!!
    Enjoy!
    Cheerio
    Menon

9. fictional_real

@menon....good ones. really hilarious....heres another ant and elephant series from me.

one fine morning an elephant is bathing inside a pool.....suddenly he watches an ant coming towards him in very angry mood.....

ant: you....you come out at once frm the pool.
    elephant: buy why?
    ant: look....u cant run away like dat.
    elephat: why shud i run away.
    ant: are u coming out or not...or shud i come in?
    elephant: but what did i do?
    ant: just come out u son of the B*tch i just want to see if u r wearing my underwear or not!

10. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^^Now those are real PJ's:)
    Here's my contribution
    A sardarji dies and goes to the gates of Heaven. There, St. Peter informs him that before he can get into heaven he needs to answer two questions. They are:-
    1)Name two days of the week that begin with the letter T
    2)How many seconds are there in a year?
    The sardarji thinks for a long time and replies
    There are two days in the week that begin with the letter T, today and tomorrow
    There are 12 seconds in a year
    St. Peter says, "I'll buy your first answer, but how are there only 12 seconds in a year"
    Sardarji looks at him and says, "Of course, Jan 2nd, Feb 2nd, March 2nd..etc"
    St peter lets him in without a word.

11. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

another pj sheroshayri

"Pahle usne RAS kaha, phir GUL kaha, phir LE kaha
    Is tarha zaalim ne RASGULLE ke tukde tukde kar diye..."
    :)

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

why did shahrukh khan become an alcholic in devdas?

well he was the hero.. but still both madhuri and ash started sing dildolare

he couldnt take it anymore..

:p:

Jay

13. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

Pj with a guitar in it.

Ok people...
    its my turn now :p:

Its a very good PJ.. and it has somethin 2 do with guitars.. cant think of bettr 1 :)

Ek baar ek aadmi ne badi tapasya ki.

Shivji khush hue . .Prakat hue .
    Bole..puttar maang maang.. kya chahiye tujhey !

Bhakt utha ... bola " shivji mujhey to aap sirf ek guitar de do! " :shock:

Shivji bole "kaisa gadha hai?"
    Unhone kaha "puttar tuney badi achchi tapsya ki hai.kuch bada maang !"

Wo fir bola "nahi ji mujhey to aap guitar hi do !"

Shivji ne phir samajhaya "abey kuch dhang ka maang!"

Par wo to ada hi hua tha. bola, "nahi aap to mujhey guitar hi do!"

Shivji uske pao main gir gaye bole "yaar tu kuch aur maang. guitar na maang"

..Wo bola "nai nai nai !! mujhey sirf guitar hi chahiye." :shutup:

Ab Shivji gussey main aa gaye :annoyed: ..boley , "abey gadhey, agar guitar mere paas hota to main ye damaru kyo bajata phirta ??? " :eek::
    point 2 be noted guyz :p:

:p: :p: let me know if u ppl liked it ...
    bye.. chill. :beer:

14. fictional_real

another pj frm me.....

girl:eek:uch! its tight...
    boy:eek:k...i'll do it slowly
    girl:push it in...
    boy: oh ....i cant.!
    girl: its painful....ok..?

boy:forget it, lets bring another wedding ring. :p: :p: :p: :p:

u wont believe this was an sms sent to me by a chick who was every close pal of mine...lol.

15. what am i taking of??????/guesss
    bush has one of same size as clinton(he said publicly in an interview)
    madonna has none
    govinda has one but he doesnot use it
    i have one longer that B.Gates

what am i talikg about
    :

:

:

:

dirty dirty dirty minds u have
    its about their first names

16. nice page jayswami

17. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

As told on a site by a mum:::
    When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my three year oldcame into the room when I was just getting ready to get into the shower. She said ,"Mommy, you are getting fat!" I replied, "Yes, honey, remember Mommy has a baby growing in her tummy." "I know," she replied, but what's growing in your butt?"

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

Dinner Time joke:

father soohar(pig) and beta(son) soohar are eating human shit.

beta soohar: papa papa , we eat human shit, why dont humans eat pig shit? :think:

Father soohar: khaana kathe waqt achchi baathen kiya kar. :mad: dont spoil my appetite.

19. :beer: :beer: :p: :beer:

one day adam started returning home late n eve started douting the fidelty of adam
    at night while sleeeping adam felt finger moving into his shirt
    "oh baby not now got to wake up early tommorrow"he ssaid to eve
    "will u plzzzzz let me count the number of ribs u have !!!!!!!!!" she replied :think:

20. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I didnt get it ^^^^^^^^