The Mystery behind disappearing Green Dots?!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by vini, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diva

diva Banned

Ppl can anyone tell me all this?
    Does anyone really win some points / money here?
    What are reputation thingies?

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

U people are hopeless.

I asked one question, which u elder fellows could have answered, but didn't.
    Are there any moderators in this forum?

Do they have any answers to my queries?

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

just call my name..and i'll be there... :p:

Points = Ok...when u join IGT..ur almost empty handed..then eventually u gather more and more points by making threads and getting replies in ur thread..and u can also get more points if sum1 donates them 2 u...u can use them to buy stuff from Ushop or do anything u want or simply keep them in bank and let them grow.

Reps or green dots = 2 related things..ok? when u do some good work in a thread..like from making some cool thread at chit chat or..posting some cool chords or tabs or posting some tips or tutorial in the respective thread..whosoever finds them very nice..he would like to give u reps..thats like appreciating u and adding to ur reputation..the more reps u get the more green dots ur gonna earn and if u do some bad things like stealing (thief) u can get bad reps i.e, red dots.

that will be all..hope i havent left any scope of confusion here :dance:

take care
    Enjoy!

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Thanks newbie_vini
    that did answer all my questions,
    but as Diva asked: has it something gotta do with money?

and who has the highest as well as the lowest rep here?

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

no..absolutely nothing to do with money

well..highest and lowest rep people?? :grin: .. there are many..but its sumthing which keeps changing..the lowest rep person could be u..as u've just joined IGT
    y dont u look around and enjoy? :)

6. jekyll

jekyll Banned

So the reps also depend to some extent on the joining date?
    Anyway I had joined two months ago so I guess mroe ppl will be there having reps lower than me. :)

Anyway thanks for all the prompt replies. No more questons for now.

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

no nothing really to do wid joining date..if any1 does some helluva good jobs and people like it badly and he gets too many reps..it could even be a 1 post old person :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.