The IGT SOUNDTRACK CONTEST:: Prizes to be won

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by bjr, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

WHy you ! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Chal maaf kya ....

Now stick to the topic.. :)

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

3. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

man wot hap to ma song m i selected...............

4. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

5. jimy

jimy Musician

results results result !..... lolz

6. Ayeshaa

Ayeshaa New Member

Can I enter something on my behalf? or is it too late? If it's too late then fudge you people.

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

psh, I'll give you a days time. Hurry it up.

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You can "fudge" me, instead of everyone. (I assure you, you will win in that case)

bjr, where is the "shortlisted candidates" database?
    I cant find it nowhere.

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmm. i guess this process is goin tooo long n itz preety borin..do sumthing mods!!!!

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Well there are no MODs currently.

11. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

I thought there will be huge number of contestants..
    (and no wonder even if admins are disappointed by the response guys gave in this thread)
    people aren't seriously entering this round. does it mean that there's some way to directly enter into the competition(bypassing qualifying rounds)?

12. jimy

jimy Musician

wteva !......m totally disappointed

13. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

sad of u man, how will u feel if the winners are already listed, and will be announced later? do u think it takes so many days to declare the results of qualifying round, given the (less) number of contestants?
    and talking in admin point of view, the competition is not going to be a really hot one seeing the qualifying round. They will waste the prizes.

i am happy that i didnt take any hard efforts in recording something to qualify.

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

My apologies for the obvious lack of interest shown for the contest.

A list of participants has already been prepared but since a couple of people had promised entries, I let the qualifying date go to the dogs. I'm now free from real life stress for a while so might be on the internet a lot more than I was for a while so the contest should go ahead smoothly.

Gimme a day to end this now.

15. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hey guyz u ppl r taking so much time 2 shortlist da candidates in the first round. i really dunno wht vil happen till v get to da final round. i guess by da end of year v vil get da winner of igt soundtrack contest or may be next year

16. jimy

jimy Musician

xactly yaar.....this is jst too much yaar.....agla 1 din bhi nahin huaa abhie in ka.....
    HOW LONG ITS GNA TAKE GUYZ? :mad:

17. Ayeshaa

Ayeshaa New Member

I won't even bother anymore..

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Yes, I'm quite sure the internet community is shattered at the news.

Well, I've made out a list of participants who're in...actually I did that quite a while ago. Unfortunately, there is a slight delay due to lack of participation of the administration in general (with the exception of neo).

So, I'll spell it out to you guys.

The main problem is that I haven't been able to decide whether to prepare a songlist or let you decide what songs to sing. I'd love to keep a songlist but the problem is that there is quite a disparity between contestants so what I'll do is I'll keep the language English and make rounds relating to different eras or genres in music....perhaps rounds 80's hair bands, 90's pop, 70's rock...then again I fear this might get too demanding on some of the contestants. Anyway, I'd like your opinions on this particular issue before I start the next round.

19. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

can i still enter the contest ?

20. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

can i still enter the contest ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.