The i g t project

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Dec 10, 2007.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

but pple the main aim i carried bfore starting this thing was that we hav premium recording quality....no crap stuff.....and full band music here....so that we can say yes indians do rock.....i was really inspired by recordings on ultimate-guitar.....

2. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

oh yeah..!!...good idea...!!so..shall we start a new thread fr da songs??..n in d mean time.. while doing these covers... our budding composers can try der handz on some new lyrics ..n make muzic outa dat??..wot say... hmm? ;)

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

can someone make this sticky............

now,
    ^yeah........we need someone to write some good lyrics.......specially for this project........then we can start a thread on it..........

4. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

now....finally....its happy new year here in canada....so....just post here telling when the i g t project is starting......i can start doing studio recording for drums and bass after mid feb......and original songs sound like a good idea......but doing covers is also good because people would already know the songs and it'd be easy to compare......anyways....cya later guys....!!!!

5. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

...yeah...we can start a thread for the lyrics in the LYRICS section...n then work on that..

^^and for the sticky thing..i guess we need 2 contact the adminstratr...

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well seriously its gettin better with each day passin by.....hey pple i hav another thing in mind....start the song project like i said igt project:song name....

now once u hav started this......pple intersted will reply....the person wid da main idea will choose the ones he think are the best suited(considering music style and stuff)and will take their email add would be a good idea to make yahoo ids as messenger would be the medium of talkin and interacting...once u hav it goin u can record transfer files and ultimately post ur main file over here.....the main reason behind all this is to mantain privacy so that ppe do not steal lyrics and compositions.....its very much possible the stealing thinge if u post ur stuff openly....so pple enjoy....and well await ma post no1...

7. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

^ i agree...!!
    i wont b here till 18th...so cya guys..i'll join u later!!GUD LUCK!!!

8. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey radicalz so can i join too !!!!!

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey shorty soooo goood to see u after long...ur obviously in..got the symphony file????i lost it???i sent u the backing tracks too hope u liked them....plus i expected a thnx fr those points....hahaha jus jokin u deserve them and well lets all start ill be on track after ma preboards....pple start replyin we gotta make this happen

10. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

wen r ure prebords ending?

11. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

17nth but i do come online like once a day fr some time...i did post the layout fr ma project