The Brand New "Request any song"

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by pnainani03, May 28, 2007.

1. pnainani03

pnainani03 Request and I'll tab

Hey guys,
    Since the other thread is being flooded with people saying 'IWANTTHISNOWWW' I have decided to try my best to help anirban.d.das to cope with requests.

Please stick to only tabs and try not to flood this one too :).

Thanks guys, hope I'm helping.
    Paras N.

PS: Admin, it would be easy if you made this a sticky but it is your wish as I am not too good at tabbing. Thanks :).

2. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

paras, there are so many tabs request threads in this forum which are made everyday and not answered ... why don't you answer them there ??? :think: why do you need a separate thread for this purpose when the whole forum is dedicated for posting and requesting tabs ??? :think:

3. pnainani03

HAHA good point but I just meant to make it a bit more organised. Stick the Requests to this thread and anirban's (and hopefully a couple more people) and stick submissions to the normal forums.

PN :)

4. sanjay_ankur

sanjay_ankur New Member

need chords...

hey...lemme be one of da 1st to ask u for a chord den....songs mausam...the train...me got the hang...but am still pretty much a newbie..only a yr n a half...so help me if u can....thanx....byeee

5. pnainani03

Bro, like I said I'm a newb too - I cant do chords! :p Sorry!

PN.