The Best Cover Instrumental!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by khuram82, Oct 9, 2005.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Hi,

giving out the best cover instrumentals and a song composed! i've already posted that song! now giving u the address for all our work! me and rizwan

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=359161

Some of them will sound in high frequency!! IF YES.........then try the 'LO-FI' version! thats a problem im having with soundclick so i apologize

Check them!
    Regards,
    Khurram

2. hasham

hasham New Member

i like the u did with the drums they sound fake but they good with the guitars nice job!

3. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

good one khurram

4. khuram82

thanx yaar

any new listeners?

5. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

Hiee khuram82.
    just heard ur songs, i must say that they sound so close to the originals goood dude way to go, hmmm by the way why are there no vocals i guess good vocalz would have made the songs ROCKING man, hmmm by the way u can check my songs and let me know wat u feel abt my songs.

I am Nadeem Khan a software Engineer by profession from the garden city of India "Bangalore" and very passionate about music. i play the guiatar and sing, long ago i heard a voice which was so messemirising and so touchy that i eventually landed up composing and singing these tunes. the voice was none other that the LIVING LEGEND "ATIF ASLAM". Here is a song by him which i have sung and played. let me know wat you think about my version of the song. "Comments or Compliments are always welcome"

vocal and guitar by Nadeem Khan.

This song is Called Dil harrey (Cover version by Nadeem Khan)
    [https://www.soundclick.com/nadeemkhan]
    (To Down load the song use this mail id and pwd ---> [SNIP])

by the way you guys can reach me on [....] or call me on [..].

Thanks and love u alll
    "Three Cheers for music Lovers."

6. khuram82

phew! u've put up ur whole profile! do u think im gonna give u a chance in a TV show? :p: :p: jus messing.............would b listenin to ur stuff jus now !! comments due!

7. subhajit_981

subhajit_981 New Member

Hey Buddy Where R U U Located I Wanna Jam With U

8. khuram82

well i guess u r in india Subhajit_981 ..........if yes then we cant! im in UK in Manchester

Regards,
    Khurram

9. khuram82

Hey........jus listened to ur stuff!! Gal Sun Ja sounds bit decent...........but others...... cant say anything! but jus wondering.........was it the echo sounding effect or were u really singin infront of a crowd as it shows a pic on ur band profile................if u really sang adat and dilharey in public.........what was the response? no offense! but if u got away with it without getting andey tamatar then u r lucky person really lucky person :)

10. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

hey khuram82,

you wont believe it i really got away with it ha ha ha ...... by the way thnx for ur feed back ........... hmmm just a piece of advice for u "Try getting vocalz in ur songs dude coz ur guitaring is coooooooool"

Thanks and love u alll
    "Three Cheers for music Lovers."