The Beautiful Game

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by metal_fan69, Dec 13, 2005.

1. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Hey guys

wizard wanted me to start a separte thread for all the EPL and Other soccer things .
    My todays call is

ARSENAL VS CHELSEA ON THIS SUNDAY

According to me this match is imp for both da teams

Arsenal will be looking to win it after their defeat agnst bolton and newcastle

Yeh....Arsenal out of title race :eek:: :eek::

and chelsea though they'll not win it ..will be considered as fav :mad:

wat do u think guys?

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Arsenal is already out of the race according to me.

Chelsea has only their pride to play for.

May the better team win :p:

3. metal_fan69

Yeh.. may the better team(arsenal) win :grin:

4. shak

shak Harrr!

dream on people .. chelsea will roll ya flat!! '
    it will be a toughy tho .. all to play for :)

5. shak

shak Harrr!

manu crushed the poor wigan .. talk about comeback!!
    fergie will breathing like normal . its ok people we aint losing him yet .. its allright ..
    oh yeah the score is 4-0 .. two from the his giantness the pride of neandrethals our own troll mr wayne rooney ..

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

^^ if there would have been more points dropped in yesterdays game

am sure glazers would have kicked fergie out

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

once again Roonie is an overgrown freak....
    baby on steroids...

8. shak

shak Harrr!

thank you wizard for adding yet another accolade for mr rooney
    his giantness, pride neandrethals, the largest baby on steroids, our own troll mr waynbe roonie .. much better :)

liverpool ae playin deportivo today for the champion of the world cup or something .. lets see how it turns out.

@spy: naa .. glazers wouldnt have done that .. i dont see fegie leavin even if they get relegated out of EPL, fergie has done a great deal for manu, fans would never give up on him .. though he will not be as popular

9. No matter what the score there will be fights in the household.
    Two of my kids are Arsenal supporters.
    I keep tellin em they're not mine but still stay in house.

Anyways they are outnumbered the rest of us r true blues.

Come on you blues.

10. metal_fan69

@shahrukh.. hey I dont think so

because lot of my friends are manu fans
    and they think that Fergie shud stop now for his and manu's good

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hehe.......

honestly...if Arsenal and ManU were in the Italian/Spanish league........Wenger and Ferigie wud have been sacked after last season itself :p:

12. metal_fan69

Nothing wrong with Wenger last season except for the champ leage failure
    arsenal finished second after all the troubles like hibury 4-2,st.bridge 0-0
    there were other few problems like ashley cole secret meeting and all
    but arsenal still managed to win the FA cup
    actually this can be the sason for arsenal to win the UEFA Chmp lg

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hmm...dont get impulsive dude...I was juss kidding :beer:

I know Wenger is great :)

14. shak

shak Harrr!

you get highs and lows in football all the time .. considering how long fergie has served united, the treble he made back in 90's the unsurpassed run of man u few years ago . he made this club what it is today . .and if your friends think fergie should be sacked for two loses and a uefa cup exit (leave alone the champ league .. manu just wasnt good enuff) then i think they are just too narrow ... sorry ..
    i think fergie is the best manager united ever had ... but well as we all know .. marinho of chelsea got the manager of the year award ... so shush gunners!!!

15. metal_fan69

I am not saying that Fergie is some crap guy... he is one of da all time best

but still .... it is now time for a change in Manu

16. metal_fan69

I think .... this way

it'll be good for manu

17. shak

shak Harrr!

sunday prem fixture, arsenal vs chelsea ... after two defeats in a row from bolton (lol) and newcastle (even more lol) .. arsenal really needed to prove to their fans they are not having a low phase, wenger wanted to hush off all the criticism, and jose wanted the three points to keep enuff distance from fast approaching manutd, arsenal wanted the revenge for the last defeat at chelsea's hands at stamford bridge early this year, and to top all that .. both managers hate each other .... :)
    and what happened last night??
    arsenal lost he plot comlpletely, they decided to concentrate on the midfield leaving the defence all empty, chelsea used this to their advantage and played super set pieces and long ball feeds, robben killed the arsenal's left and arsenal came down to dirty physical game .. senderos giving some pretty crappy tackles but in the end .. as i predicted .. chelsea rolled arsenal flat ... 2-0 to chelsea :) .. if it was 1-0 .. it would have been understandable .. but 2-0 /... lol thats the kick in the nuts ..
    cry gunners .. cry ..

(^sorry for that looong post .. i just love rubbbing salt at these kinda ivents haha )

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:annoyed:

:mad:

Chelsea were lucky in the first half...but overall they did deserve to win

The title race is over for Arsenal...but I dont want Manyoo to win the premiership so ill be cheering Chelsea for the premiership anongwith Arsenal who should get a place in Europe for the next season.

19. shak

shak Harrr!

lucky!! oh come on!! i wouldnt use this excuse here .. they were not lucky .. they played well .. how ever you can blame the refree like wenger did :)
    i do think ref wasnt upto the the scratch last night .. but it wasnt too bad at all ...
    hey you know what .. jose and wenger didnt even shook hands after tha match!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats rude isnt it?

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

haha...yeah kinda rude. well, wenger has a valid reason to be annoyed...he also cant flame his team (how much he wants to) in front of the media.

Yeah, I can blame the refree for dissallowing Van Persie's goal.....but again I doubt if Arsenal could have won the match with just one goal.