THANX GUyZZZ`

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by fat_kax, Jan 7, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

dude's - im sooo xcited!!! im just back frm skool - and my hands are SHAKING as i attempt to type this - and i just won the instrumental competition and won Rs. 500 from my oda opponent - this is the first time i won somethin owin to my guitar - and its all thanx to the guyz here at indian guitar tabs - i played bull ki jaana in the first round - followed by sayonee in the seconnd -and i won the final round wid allah ke bande - thanx jay swaminathan - lovely tabs all o u!!! and guess wat - i havnt taken one friggin guitar class from aneone - just the net and this awesome community - and i can play most stuff -== aneone wanna help me out wid lernin chord theories and stuff!!!

AND ONCE AGIN - THANX GUYZ = sniff! = love YA!

fat kax

2. suchin

suchin New Member

Congratulations fat_kax.

3. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

Congrats dude
    I'll bet wid my competitors next time>>>

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

congrats dude ...

keep rocking with guitar n igt

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

search Guitar Tips and Tutorial Forum and uL get lots of stuff there..anyways glad to know u won the competition..congrats!!

6. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Congrats, man. Keep it up.

7. enable_vipin

enable_vipin Rhythm_Guitarist

Congratulations bro....keep it up... hum to school bhi nahin ja sakte..kyunki guitar pakda he college main tha..haan drums jaroor bajaye hain competions main magar kuch mila nahin...performance he dete reh gaye....

8. jayesh_diu123

jayesh_diu123 New Member

wooooow very nice
    Congrats dude....keep it up...

9. fat_kax

wow - INDIAN GUITAR TABS ROX!

10. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

fat_kax first of all congratzzz...

now u played three four songs there and won...very nice but what if somebody over there would have asked u a lil abt guitar theory... suppose someone said...what is 1 3 5...or 1 b3 5...or maybe 1 3 #5....or maybe even... 1 b3 b5....would u know that these r formulas...?? would u know that using these formulas u can create EVERY major minor augmented and diminsished chord...and i mean EVERY...

so u c...u MUST learn guitar theory...

c ya...follow my advice and u will do good...

11. fat_kax

thanx but...

dude - J.J. - thanx man - i completely unnerstand wat ur sayin - and as i write - im tryin to lern that stuff - but if u unnerstand me - its kinda hard fer me to lern widout help - unlike most of u - whom i suppose take or have taken classes - ive lernt wat i kno in 2 yrs from the net - u guyz are my teachers - and thanx a lot...
    i kno some basic stuff abut chord formulas and i can make my own bar chords...
    i even posted a cupl of my tabs on this site --- pretty fly and eminem-withoout me...
    now ur gonna say - take lessons - im like - dun want to - dun have time or cash - my parents dun take my guitarin seriously and my guitar is second hand from my cuzin... so help me god...
    but that dont mean i aint trying - im puttin all my free time tryin on my love - my guitar...
    thanx a lot...fer openin my eyes - rep fer u from my side...
    FAT KAX!

12. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

congrats dude..

13. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

CONGRATS! :beer:

14. baldeep

baldeep New Member

hey congrats fat kax. and u r right........ igt ROCKS:)
    even i owe a lot to this site and the wonderfull ppl here....and i guess i can do with some theory lessons ...........a lot , in fact.....can u help?
    thanxxx and congrats once again
    keep rockin

15. fat_kax

well - im a mere - beginer...i just read of the paper - and play the tabs - i dunno much abut chords makin of em - but i do kno a bit abut barchords---i can post that...will infact post all i kno...so it can help any beginers like me...rest --- all i can say is play a lot of tabs from igt - u'll get the basic tabs that go into makin most songs...
    i can tab basic songs and a few of my tabs are on this site...so check that --- and thanks fer thinkin of me to ask abuttheory....even though i suspect im as good as u r at that...and this is fer the world to hear..."IGT ROX!!!"

16. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

congratulations man !!! Thats pretty impressive...

17. baldeep

baldeep New Member

even i do the same....kbahi kabhi tukka lag jaata hai and that's how i figured out the chords for rubaroo........u can check it if u want, i have already posted it.
    it'll b fabulous to play all those b'ful songs on my own.....so workin on it!!!
    thanx for ur help

18. fat_kax

dude - u's mah bro

dude - firstly ur from chandigarrh -- WOW --- ur like my cuzin almost -- i mean - im from c'garh too - only im in vns rite now --- CHANDIGARH ROX!!!
    anewez -- checked out rrroooooobbbbbaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrooooooooo chords -- -awesome werk - alredy given u reps fer it! and im itchin to play that song in some comp. and show my opp.s my big FAT ASS!!!
    keep te amatuer flag flyin high!!!
    fat kax!

19. baldeep

baldeep New Member

aint this world a small place???? such a pleasure to kno that ur from this city....yeah the city rocks...but not in the real sense. i mean we have the most BEAUTIFUL girls here, nice places to hang around but the city has no rock culture....only bhangra and pop music that gives me a headache:(
    but there r a few good souls...
    neway do let me kno wen u r comin to chd. we can meet and have a jam session.
    and btw thanx for the reps dude:) and im sure u'll win the comp.