Tera Mera Rishta Cover, By KiLLaZ aKa Kashif, Hot Vocals!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by KiLLaZ, Jul 4, 2007.

1. KiLLaZ

KiLLaZ New Member

2. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

u sound alot like musti but sometimes u go out of sur like in beginning but very good the antra needs alot work in sur but the alaaps are good

3. KiLLaZ

KiLLaZ New Member

hmm yeah i didnt do as well as the one i did in Tau phir Ao, And thanks for the Comments Much Appreciated.

4. ruchit787

ruchit787 New Member

Ruchit

hey man u'r capable of singing awesome but u r not doin do...the scales are chngin' every now n then..try to sing the full song at a stretch so that the scale doesn't change ... work on your surr n try to learn d guitar,any song sounds incomplete without any rhythm...den see..u hav a nice voice
    www.soundclick.com/ruchitagrawalletmystringssayit

5. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmm........good vocals..!!!!.....U SHAKING URE VOICE A LOTTT.!..TOOO MUCH...!!.maybe..2.. make..it..sound classical.. but..dats nt correct...its usdd at sm places..nt da whole song.....
    and..2nd... da pitchin..is nt correct..!!!....too much ...fluctuations....and..the ..endin....thing..u did.on..tera mera rishta..was..kinda..outa da track....

and.... da antara...of..tera mera rishta....was on entirely..diffnt scale/pitch...it was not da lower octave...pura diffnt pitch tha bhai ;)

and.... in toh phir aao... in the antara... whre u started... ""AAHEIN..." ..it was on a dffnt scale..n was outa da track..,,

overall ..nice...vocals.... need 2 work on technical..parts....

take care....
    dnt mind.. ;)

6. KiLLaZ

KiLLaZ New Member

nice thnks for the review guys, yeh true about the aahein bit. not bahein hehe

umm yeah the tera mera rishta thing i just learnt the lyrics then thats why thora say off scale, but the ending was my own thingy lolz. but haan ill try be more technical next time, thnks for the comments guy. much appreciated

7. sree.rock

sree.rock New Member

Niceeeee Voiceeee.......

HappY StruMMing Can U post the Chordsss

is it Em D c????

8. ruchit787

ruchit787 New Member

were u on d north pole or south...<just kiddin man....!> best luck

9. ruchit787

ruchit787 New Member

why r u sayin "who aa bhi jaao" all d time yaar.....notice dat!