Teachers Suck!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Aug 18, 2005.

1. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

@akkyy.....chill ya......

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Best of luck at the unemployment office then.

I'm not saying this is right or wrong...Im just saying thats the way it is whether you like it or not. The sooner you realize this the better for you.

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Wooooooooooo...... so u mean to say,... all these guys who r makin it big n leading multi-national comapnies are of this teacher-types,...... give yrself a break dawg!!!

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'm saying that you have to show some respect to figures in authority regardless of whether they are these teacher types or really great people.

No...give yourself some common sense and try to see the point from a perspective less self-centred than you own.

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

If you can blame the teachers for enforcing rules that even they didnt make, then you could blame the doctor who for your medical results or blame the police for enforcing the government laws

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ bjr - Nope,...... am not being self-centered at all,.... all i am sayin is, i dont see any point in respecting ppl who dont deserve any.

@ shsn - Nope,..... I dont blame doc's for anything, yeah if they screw up someone givin the wrong treatment n all,.. yeah they need to be ass kicked then. Government,..... its a very big issue,... teachers r just peanuts in fronta them..... lets not talk abt government here.

7. shsnawada

I wrote that they have to enforve rules which they didnt even make.

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

But I am talkin abt these teachers enforcin their own stupid rules,..... so no connection!!

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I personally think you are. Look man, the teachers aren't paying me to stick up for them nor do I hold personal grudges against you....and I don't get anything other than reputation points to win an argument on the internet so I have nothing to gain. I'm just giving you my opinion.

I won't try to explain any further. I've said what I wanted to in my previous posts.

10. shsnawada

OK, those ones with their own 'specialities', do suck :beer:

11. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

man akky........i love you dude......you so much share my feelings man..........you know, teachers in college are atleast somewhat better than the *******s in school......man i have to face them everyday and i very well hate it.......the only reason i keep on going is that it's my last year and then it's all over

they shud all be drowned in their own ****.

everyone sing along 'We DONT NEED NO EDUCATION'

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Yeah,... thats wat everyone does here,.... wats the need to state it??
    I sure didnt ask u anything like that, nor did I say anything that would make you post this, I was just givin explanation as to, y my hate is still genuine after your post too.

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

apparently there is...and if you couldn't understand why in the first place, I don't see any point trying to explain again.

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Did u even explain it? I think u just baffled out with what u think. Fair enuff though!!

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey akky ... coz of this thread ... u are inching closer to the millenium mark ... :beer:

16. nadish

nadish Active Member

Only my primary teacher "Sir Shabbir" SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.....

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ well said bjr and shsnawada.

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

thanks man...but he just doesn't get it.

19. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

:annoyed:,..............................

20. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Wow this thread has become a super hit ... There are lotsa ppl who hate their teachers ...

But belive me take the lighter side and enjoy ... Past can be crap ... when its over its good to think about them and like what u have now ...