Teachers Suck!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Aug 18, 2005.

1. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

teachers suck i agree...

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@nemo - man i am doin wat i like,.. a lottttttt!!!! its just the teachers,......

3. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

well, indian teachers suck big time.........but still i like some of them........
    but american teachers are so cool..........they act more like students than teachers..........
    and they don't make us to do that we don't wanna do..........

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hmmmm ...

thats the diff being in US and "bad ol' India" ;)

lucky u !

5. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

look no matter what you think of your teachers today - ull grow to love dem and repsect them in a while - i wasnt exaclty a suc.k up... i never did homeowrk (i also rarely sahved, got my hair cut and all that nonsense) but they really work hard and care for their students - and i know this ecause im sure they dont teach for the money... there is no money in their profession - they still put in long hours to try and help their students learn.. secondly in the 11th and 12th i had several firang teachers whowere also awesome... the %age of firang teacherswho seemed to give a shi.t was much higher than the %age of indian teachers who cared - ill admit that much.. ut still i think that my teachers have really helpd me becomewho i am..

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey once there was this b i t c h ... who came for external file structures lab exam ..
    There was a project on

Co - Sequential processing ...(The purpose of this project is to sort huge huge files ... stuffs like GBs together)..

And i had done project on Extensible Hashing ... (The purpose of this is to find records in huge files with O(1) complexity)...

So there is one which searches and another which sorts ..
    And guess what this jerk asked me ...
    Which of the process is better ? Why ? and why ?

What the hell how can u compare them and tell which is better !!!! Does it make sense ...
    What am i supposed to tell when asked is Sorting BETTER or Searching better !!!!..

They have their own use ... Its like asking Desktop is better or a Plane is better ...
    Or is an OS better or a CAR better ... How can u compare them ... WITH WHY ? AND WHY ?

Crazy bitch ... Finally when i said what u are askign cant be done ... she gave me bad marks .....

7. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Man. This thread is scary. A couple of years ago, I wanted to do a PhD and become a prof myself. Hated this money driven IT job. Being a teacher is a great feeling if you have the right attitude for it. I have guided a few College Projects as an external guide and I had great fun doing it. I still get a lot of mails from those kids and makes me feel real good.
    I do agree there are few egoistic stupid teachers. But most of them had a reason behind their being strict.

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Teachers day aaaaa gaya kya bhai ? so much shor on that.... !!!!

chill out akkkkkkkyyyy...

9. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

@akkyy...wtf....i dint mean tat u look like a chapri....wot do i kno if u look like a chapri or no....... but when u givin a presentation u need to look a little decent...tats what i meant...so jus chilll ya.......

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah u are stubborn

so what happened? ... u in Intel right now right? isn't that a money driven IT job ... where all the real thing is not done in India but rather in US?

11. ronnieanand

Yep. I am in a Bloody money driven job. I hate this. That's why I wanted to be into academics. Due to various commitments I am stuck up in this kind of life. Otherwise I'd be living like a Hippie minus their drug and *** habits.

12. ronnieanand

Man. Who the f*** told you this. We work on really cutting edge unlike many who claim to do so. Right in Intel, Bangalore we are doing things which is not done even in the US. Right here we are working on the Intel's one of the most complex Microprocessors. The whole project is owned by us, not in the US.

Whatever it is, all these damn thing still sucks. Living for somebody else's dream and life. :mad:

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

14. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Google also has its office in hydrebad working on google adsense program. They hired alot of phds so i bet they are also working on google's search algorithm. I had calls from google from hydrebad on one or two occassions, so this not just hearsay.

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

so true man .. i feel that all we are trained to do in colleges is to go out in the market and grab a job .. job job job job .. all it matters . our system killes individuality

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

so u also a PhD???

17. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

in my view only some of the teachers suxxxx.....

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

K,... for those who think "Whatever teachers do is finally for our good" , "They r disciplinin us" n crap,.... here is a live example.

Wen i was doin ma graduation, i have seen guys who know nuts abt writing a simple prog scoring 95+ in pracs, reason -->> they attended al the crappy lectures these sad a.ss teachers conducted,.... N we guys on the other hand who didnt use to take more than half the time alloted to complete the pracs exams were always in the 85-95 slot, reason -->> we opted to keep ourselves on the sane side by not attending lectures,........ WTffffffffffffff,......... given i chance i would strip all those teachers n those licker students bare naked n shoot their organs off with a double barrel. :mad:

Now temme,... in which way were they tryin to help us,.... in which least fukin possible way were they tryin to make our future better by not givin us the marks which we deserved.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

perhaps by pointing out the fact that the world is not going to move for your convenience....you will have to move to suit the world.

You wanted the marks? You should have attended classes and created a good impression on the teacher.

When you finally go out to work, you will find that ability counts for very little unless you are exceptionally able. All 200 applicants for that single position will be able to do the job....the person who creates the best impression gets it.

When you deal with a client, impression counts for more than anything else. You might do a brilliant job but you dare be rude and see that they'll never come back to you.

You might be the best worker in the world, but be rude to your boss or be late for work everyday for a month and you'll find yourself at an employment agency.

What the teacher has taught you (whether knowingly or unknowingly) is that life is full of situations where people can screw you up if they want to so why give them a reason? Your not attending classes was a sign that you thought that the teacher was worthless and could not help you...that you knew better.

However, it seems that you did not learn that lesson or you wouldn't have been asking us this.

20. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Lesson my foot,.........

If they want students to attend lec's,.. y dont they teach themselves how to be more presentable n make more sense outta wat they screech.

If i ever get a job havin a boss or a senior of such kind, i wont hesitate to point him out on his lame mistakes. Nor would i abide to the crap he's telin,.. only if he can justify it fine. Then am alllll in for it,..else,...... fuk him/her tooo