Tata Indicom Sucks Badly....

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by chirag11kapoor, May 30, 2005.

1. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

Guys please don’t take Tata Indicom connection. IT TOTALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll tell you the problems that I’ve had with it since day one.

1 . I had booked for the connection . I had paid all the money. These guys told me that engineer will come to install the connection in 7 days . He came after 1.5 months.
    REASON: Too many connections being made.
    2 . After that it was not showing me any data transfer when I was doing a lot of it. I got it correct.
    3.After that it wasn’t connecting to the internet .I got it repaired in 24 hours.
    4. Then it was not logging on to any site when connection was being made.
    5. Now its showing me huge amounts of data transfer when I am not doing any.
    It showed me 150 MB of upload & 50 MB of download yesterday when I used the net for 55min. And I didn’t do any transfer.
    6.Every day a new problem comes up . I have to spend 30min everyday to talk to these guys . their no. [snip] is always busy . If by chance u get on to that ,It Takes 15 min for executive to come to the line.
    I don’t know what to do . Its totally pathetic……
    Guys use MTNL normal connection but DON’T TAKE TATA INDICOM.
    If anyone can help me , please do.

2. sisu

sisu New Member

well i cant help u ...but i will tell u onething....i have been using TATA INDICOM mobile service i.e THE TRUE PREPAID ....its been awesome..i mean the network is really cool....even my bros airtel n orange doesnt work in tht area my TATA works...i m really happy with it...

3. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Well well Pal...can u give me your Login Id ? Iam working at Tataindicom Broadband service.....

4. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

My friend got TATA INDICOM mobile ... He says he gets to talk @ 3paise / minute..:(

5. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

I'm thinking of buying a TATA connection. What are your opinions on TATA Broadband?? I'm fed up of my MTNL plus the bill was too much thats why I want to shift.

6. jusmail

jusmail New Member

Many in bangalore also complain about tata billing and data problems, not to mention their not so helpful customer service

7. sisu

sisu New Member

hey addy TATA in bombay seems to be really good...m using it..the prepaid...its really cool mainly because u get 300 talktime on 330rs recharge....wt else u need...n they charge per second so pay how much u talk...its really cool....network is also good

8. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

I want to buy the Internet connection not the phone. I'm tempted coz of the Rs. 500 installation charge.