Taking over from Neo: ..... Sudan: man forced to 'marry' goat

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alpha1, Aug 24, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm?ls
    Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having *** with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

dude this is a common customs, there are places in india too where you get mrried of to animals.

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

where in india??

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

noooooooo :shock:

Are you talking about those vague religious thingies that happen in Indian hinterland? That is fine.

But this Sudanese thing is a news for me.

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I wanna marry my gadgets

6. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^Why ? Were you caught having *** with them ? :p

EDIT: Jokes apart .. This is one of the stupidest thing to do .. forcing someone to marry an animal/object/blah/blah ..

7. Hillarious.

But your right its not uncommon.

When Australia was being colonised by the British convicts they had only sheep to shag.

Hence the phrase 'Autralia - where the men are men and the sheep are nervous'

Don't get me started I have dozens of jokes on sheep shaggers.

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ We will gleefully listen. :)

*twiddles thumbs*

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

why is sex always associated with marriage

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

A goat PJ

A door-to-door salesman has had a really rough day and decided to try one more house before heading home. He knocks on the door, determined to make a sale. A small boy opens the door, and the salesman starts in with his sales pitch. The boy stood there speechless, and the salesman, seeing that he wasn't getting anywhere, asked the boy where his mother was. The boy didn't say a word and just pointed upstairs. The salesman goes up the stairs, opens the bedroom door and finds the boy's mother in bed with a goat!! Completely flabbergasted, the salesman slams the door shut and flies down the stairs. He grabs the little boy by the shoulders and yells, "Do you know what's in bed with your mother? Do you know what they're doing? Doesn't this bother you?" To which the little boy responded, "Na-a-a-a-a-a-a".

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

ROTFLMAO!
    :RollLol:

Seχ is the most important aspect of marriage. :-|

12. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

even gay marriages..??

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Even more so in that case.

14. Did you know that the Australian drovers (sheep herders) have started wearing Kilts (Skirts)?

Why?

Wait for it.

Because the sheep have got use to the sound of a zip.

15. Why is it best to shag a sheep at the edge of a cliff?

Because the sheep pushes back.

16. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ha ha ... to make my gal jealous i hug my bass and sleep .... And call it baby ...... Or i stare at my car and say my baby ..... WONDER when i'll get married to them !!!!!!!
    And HOW CAN I FORGET MY WATER MELON !!!!! Ha ha ...... seeing any water melon on road i get one stare !!!!!!
    Sudan ppl dont get me married off to a water melon ..... ha ha ........

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

*GASP* SHAME ON YOU!

I am shocked! SHOCKED!

18. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

guess my IQ is not good enuf for that ...... cud u plz exp the joke ???????

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

bah, jokes aren't really funny once they are explained. Forget it and move on.

20. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

well atleast i understood for once :D