Takamine G320 Or Yamaha F310 ? Need Help

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by snnygrover, Apr 24, 2011.

1. snnygrover

snnygrover New Member

Guys, I need help deciding which guitar to buy. Takamine G320 is for Rs. 9990 and Yamaha F310 is for Rs. 6500. Money is not a big issue here.
    If anyone has personal experience with the two guitar... Please let me Know.
    Also if any other Acoustic Guitar in the range of Upto Rs. 10000.
    Thx

2. Pravas

Pravas New Member

Can't Comment about Talkamine..But I play Yamaha's f210..It's my first guitar...and far better than cheap quality ones..
    Hope you get an Idea..

3. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Yamaha has a better wood quality and will last long. Dont know much about Takamine except the tone of that guitar which is pretty good. U can try Fender Acoustics as well. Fender should sumwhere around 10k. Decide which one u want based on what sound u like. I wud suggest a cheaper acoustic right now and then investing in an Electric guitar later on.

4. crusaderindia

crusaderindia New Member

Haven't played Takamine but yamaha f310 is definitely worth the money..

5. rktpro

rktpro New Member

I currently own a Yamaha F310 and it is really a good guitar. It sounds soft and seems really good when you sing along. Also the wood quality is very high. I have heard one of my friend playing Takamine. It too sounds good to me.
    Decision is up to you. Go to a guitar shop and put hands on both models. YOu will yourself find what suits you.

6. Fefflugflem

Fefflugflem New Member

Takamine G320 Or Yamaha F310 Need Help

i saw a post with custom part icons and i cant seem to find it
    anyone know what im talking about?

7. tapas.perti

tapas.perti New Member

Takamine

You can go for Takamine's acoustics, they're really nice ... I don't own one, but I've tried them out and they sound pretty good, so you can go for it if you have the budget ... Also check out Taylor's or Fender's acoustics in the same range, they are good alternatives as well