Tabs for Malgudi days....

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shaggy, Sep 21, 2006.

1. shaggy

shaggy New Member

I want the tabs for Malgudi days...
    any help....?

2. jozko

jozko Banned

A quick attempt on the old Malgudi TV serial tune

Code:
    e-7h11p7h11-8h11p8h11--11b--13-11-13---x11p9-x13p11--x13p15--x13p11-
    where x muted note

Code:
    ------------------------ta na na part----------

e--11-11--13--11-11----------------------------
    b------------------------------8---------8-----
    G-----------------------88-10----8---10-----10-
    hey SG1, why not make a rock version of it :) gonna hear purani jeans now. Is that a Lucky Ali song originally? Heard the song before but forgot the music and artist :-(

3. mastermind_jinx

mastermind_jinx New Member

hey jozko purani jeans is by ali haider i guess

4. jozko

jozko Banned

Mastermind, thx for correcting, U R right. I checked smashits and heard many of his songs. I remember listening to many Ali Haider songs several years ago. My bro had bought a cassette. There was a time when lot of singers like "Hassan Jahangir" "Ali Haider" "Nazia and Zoheb" were releasing albums. Hassan's Hawa Hawa (chords available here?) was the biggest hit of all, if i am right.

Now I remember how much I liked these songs including Haider's. Songs like "Chahat teri mujhe", "Gore rang ka zamaana, "Baarish Ka Mausam", they were and are still favs of mine. Beautiful music. it is a surprise that i haven't heard Purani jeans that much. I heard purani jeans only once or twice and that too within a year, a i think. thx for clarifying

There is always a wealth of talented young musicians from Pakistan, just like cricketers. Wonder if many of them just come and go or do their careers last long? What happened to Jahangir, Zoheb and Haider Are they still around?

SG, congratulations again for that spendid work. Now that I listened to OST, i am more convinced that u did a great job!:nw: