TABS 4 ek pyar ka nagma hai+aadat+ek hasina thi

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sizzle_89, Oct 24, 2006.

1. jozko

jozko Banned

btw u might wanna mention that it's the la la laa laa tune on guitar. isn't it AJ?

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

^
    Ok You mentioned it for me dude. You complete me. You the active, I the lazy. ;)

3. jozko

jozko Banned

I said cos i really doubt if sizzle is talking abt lalala part in her
    e--4-5-4-4-4--------------------------------------------------
    B-------------7-5-4-4-5-4-2-5----------------------------------

see how the notes go.

4. Morbid_Angel

She is talking about the la la. It is more similar to it than the actual song.

5. Morbid_Angel

lol jozzy

You are checking the Music part of Aadat. The Ek hasina thi is posted like this:-

What were you checkin dude?

6. jozko

jozko Banned

hehe yes yes. I was trying bottom-up approach, being this case

7. Morbid_Angel

^
    So u checked the wrong tabs??

8. jozko

jozko Banned

yes obviously i got mixed up.

She hasn't given lala part then. it's only vocal melody, which sounds ok. Think she's using two syllables/frets for each 'ik' once 22 and once 44. try and post ur thoughts

9. jozko

jozko Banned

i'll be back after meals :p

10. Morbid_Angel

jozko can u record her tabs? The vocal melody doesn't sound right either.

11. jozko

jozko Banned

yes i did. attached. Reduced quality in order to make it small enough to attach. Notice the high ZIP compression.. probably due to repeating notes/sound pattern in original wav ;)

Attached Files:

12. sizzle_89

sizzle_89 New Member

i nevr mentioned dat its d la la part but ive mentioned its d vocal part which sounds alright 2 me ive used 44 n 22 in d last line in place of 4 n 2. evn dat doesnt make d whole tune wrong as u put it .

13. Morbid_Angel

@jozko
    There are 2 wrong notes in the song. I'll make a recording with my tabs and u compare.

14. sizzle_89

sizzle_89 New Member

hi! MR. BESURA AJ

see arnie u r d only 1 disagreeing
    THE ONLY BESURA ON THIS SITE n sry 4 u uve not got a "million ppl" wd u .
    only yestrdy u wr sayin its TOTALLY wrng y only 2 notes 2day
    got sum ear prob or wat?

15. jozko

jozko Banned

hey u lazy AAJ, u need not record ;) What's wrong to u maybe right for her. Music is what one likes, if sizzle likes it let her play and be happy. Music is all about being happy not rules. Historically Gypsies never learned major minor carnatic, arabic, japanese scale 7th tenth 12th and all, still they make music and be merry. Your right notes could be wrong to her. Of course it's my opinion which never matters here, not even to me:p: .

16. jozko

jozko Banned

hehe 4 downloads??? 2 makes sense. IGT is where Idiots Get Together, also note I is in that

17. Morbid_Angel

Do you know that even 1 wrong note can put the whole song wrong?
    Remindin' you, I do not need to call out millions like a fool. I already am one, trying to help your ear. Download the song or listen to it somewhere.

@jozko
    She's sharing the tabs with others. She cannot give her own version or her own choice for such things. What is right, is right.

18. jozko

jozko Banned

AAJ she can, i put tabs and they are wrong too, infact 99% here are wrong. :)

19. inteliguitarist

inteliguitarist New Member

Dude sizzle, aj is right they arn't right at the end...
    check em up again...

20. Morbid_Angel

Then lets go correct em. Atleast they try to get the original, not adding anything of their own.