Tab for the song - Chinna Raasaave Chiterumbu Enna Ka***kudu - IR Song

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Jul 6, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

We are now moving from melodies to a "Tappankuthu" (Masaala) song.

This song from the film Walter Vetrivel had created a sensation in early 90s with its rocking music and pleasing melody.

With Prabhudeva and Sukanya dancing for this number, this song rocked the tea stalls & sound systems in every hamlets of Tamil Nadu.

Above all, this song is set in a 24 carat "Lathangi" ragam notes - A melakarta ragam (63rd).

This is the greatness of IR popularising carnatic music in folk / tappankuthu song like this.

The raga goes like S R2 G3 M2 P D1 N3 S / S N3 D1 P M2 G3 R2 S.

In Western notation it is C D E F# G G# B C

The notes are similar to the famous Kalyani ragam with the only change of D1 instead of D2 (It uses G# rather than A)

The raga can played in the following tabs (Taking 'S' as "D")

E ------------------------9--10---9---------------------------E
    B ---------7--9--10--11--------------11--10---9---7----------B
    G --7--9-----------------------------------------------9---7--G

Listen to the song, pick, play and enjoy the song

At last, tabs for a song in the two thinner most strings - Upon a popular demad......

Please do post your views and comments ..................... Sathya

Attached Files:

2. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

that was great dude... it came out well.. thanks a ton.. man.. thats one of the great fast numbers by the maestro..
    many days I thought it was Deva... yes... u can have the feel of Deva touch on that song..

and digg some great hits of IR please... especially... I have never seen the tabs for complete song of "Ennulle Ennulle" from Valli... mostly the first stanza is alone available any where..

thanks in advance for the later..

3. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Tabs for Ennulle full songs I had already posted. Just check the posts in the first screen itself..... Sathya

4. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

yes... I found if after ur hint.. I got practice to play on the thicker strings...:)

5. v.raghura87

v.raghura87 Member

Thank you sir

V.Raghuraj

6. gpinto

gpinto New Member

I cannot the attachment. Please post again

7. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Attachment is very much there and it is opening up......... Please check again (may be after sometime)........ Sathya

8. gpinto

gpinto New Member

Thanks sathya...i can open the attachment...can you provide notes for thenpandi cheemayile from nayagan from intro?