sword of islam - thread inspired by shak.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I doubt he expected such a backlash from (non)muslim members. Sour grape i think.

2. shak

shak Harrr!

lets hope that this is the last time we see such nonsense coming from Jamhead on IGT, or from anyone, for that matter.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

As long as we're wishing i'd like a pink unicorn.

4. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

:band:
    :band:

5. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

this is al bulshyt .. and wrong .. ISLAM NEVER TEACHES THIS STUFF.... these people are morons. as a muslim my self i know how we people are very touchy when it comes to ISLAM and forget everything else .. and the people who thing am wrong .. go freagin see yours self .. if u pray five times .. you Obey everything what Islam says .. are you a perfect muslim yourself then maybe i'll lsn to you .. otherwise won't take shyt from no one untill u know what the truth is.

6. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Yo Welcome back SG1 :)

This thread is shit.

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

What??

Who??

Am I not getting the point? What are you trying to say? Be specific.

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Its called flaming

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

SG dude, nothing specific against you, but its this attitude of muslims all over the world that they listen to no one but their religious leaders, which leads to their "backwardness".

Be open to anything whether it is sermoned by a person who keep beard and prays 5 times (among other things) or whether he is a clean shaven person who basically tries to help his fellow human beings.

Second thing, nothing is perfect. Not even your or mine religion. Stop being touchy. Look at things from third person's perspective.

Damn I am begining to sound like those capped, bearded sermoners myself.
    :shock:

sanju_strings likes this.
  10. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

+1

:):):)

11. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

1 just spent the past 15 mins reading this thread... firstly, i laughed my ass off for this thread contains the stupidest, most biased, and irrelevant ramblings i've ever seen anywhere.... and i mean anywhere (save the parliment houses for later ;) ). Ok, i kno for a fact, mohommed didn't sit in a cave for years just to come up with the idea that we should slice up everyone. Neither did jesus, nor moses, nor abrahm, nor bhudda, nor zorothasta or anyone for that matter. It's just so much easier to do everything under a banner so that we can hide. it's just like putting a mask on while robbing a bank...

So well stop blaming each other, and no this is not another argument, but we're all just being nationalists here... (there is a huuuuuge difference between nationalism and patriotism, patriotism is standing up for one's race/country etc, whilst nationalism is standing up and defending one's race/country/religion even if it's wrong!!!). (Btw, nationalism wuz one of the root causes of WWI, WWII, 98% of genocide acts and many more things).

BUT, if i wanted to blame someone, anyone, i can do it. name any group, religious or non-religious. Jews, HIndus, Muslims, Christians, Bhuddists, Commies, Koreans, Chinese, Africans, Niggas n' Crackers, Ottomans, Americans, Japs, Germans, French... ANYONE... but see, that's not the point, when you blame someone lik this, wut u are doing is stereotyping... yes stereotyping.

So well, 99% of the posts in this thread consist of reactions back by nationalism. So well... have an open mind guys...

sorry if my post wuz the most boring thing u've ever read...

12. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

i understand what your tryn to say dude .. thats what am saying .. Muslims go stupid when it comes to there leaders .. we should use our brains not the powers in cases like this.

13. limaj_daas

see what is happening, even though this is off topic but who gives a f***:p: , is that the majority of the is uneducated... they don't actually read teh bible or quran of whatever it maybe... well even if they do, what are the odds of them understanding it? nil. so they follow what certain "holy n' trusted men" dictate. it's called blind faith, but not in the nationalistic sense where u actually know what the hell is goin on, but in the sense that ur just followin wut this dude is sayin and obviously what that dude says, is right! (sarcastic tone!).

14. d_ist_urb_ed

:rock::rock::rock:

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hooray, thread saved!

bjr likes this.
  16. limaj_daas

can we close this bullshit now?

17. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

am down for it.

18. shak

shak Harrr!

@limaj daas, i appreciate your very positive view on this matter, thankyou very much for keeping such an open attitude, this is exactly we are trying to prove.

@SG!: woo .. easy tiger!! :)

19. limaj_daas

alright, who's up for spam?:beer:

20. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Meeeeeeeeeeeee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.