Sweet Child of Mine With Friend Vidya

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, Apr 30, 2006.

1. @krazy gal..thanks dear...looking forward for your comments in my future recs...

@Fat kax Punk Rock King...u also rock....:rock:

2. Peace buddy... Let me tell u...woh lamhay was my first effort with guitaring....so that was my first recording...and i don’t think that u should forget your mistakes that's y that track is still in my song list..i like it and love it cuz that was my first recording...which i posted on IGT....

i improved a lot after that...and i got several improvements comments from the members here..so i appreciate them..

so i think we are discussing issue which is not important..but himashu "useless"...it hurts...:annoyed:

3. Hey ne body knows...need to know bout the name of the lady singer who sang this song...

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Your Sweet Child O Mine is a killer. And to Vidya :nw: :nw: :nw: ...... I want her in my band :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: .........Excellent work dude...

5. thanks ronnie...well buddy what can i say ..She left our band too....

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

dude,.. the chic singin is awesome!!!

7. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I listened to all your recording in the Sound Click page well almost all....I skipped those Hindi numbers...Nice work over all....But you have a really annoying vocalist. I mean the male singer who literally talks and sounds pretty annoying too...

8. That male singer is the lead guitarist..he is just a filler...dont have full time singer thats why he is doing ;)

and yes thanks for hearing all the recordings....;)

9. tell me if somebody knows this is the second time im asking in this post...ne body knows...need to know bout the name of the lady singer who sang this song...

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

eh? :shock:

11. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

the first version is by Guns n Roses, which u already know and the second version is by Sheryl Crow (the lady singer) !!!

@Vini : ya, i know it was a confusing question. everybody must have a thought that he's talking abt the girl who sang it for him !!! lol ;) !!

12. ohh. cmon himasnhu... im not stupid....;)