Sweet Child of Mine With Friend Vidya

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, Apr 30, 2006.

1. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

Rocking vocals

2. thankyou ambush...

3. well bleeding guitar...sorry but we just tried...some poeple liked it some not...newyas thanks for commenting but for my sacrifice i have created another thread u should have posted in that..this once for Sweet Child of mine...

4. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

u can call me bad but i would be straight foward with u. i know u guys have talent and u can do a lot more, but expect for sweet child and run to u, all ur tracks were really useless. in woh lamhe, the guitar is so out of tune and the vocals are aweful ! wrong chords ! i want to be ur friend, thats why im telling u the truth.

5. damanpant

damanpant New Member

good...keep it up that was nice,...

6. @himanshu_sood well himanshu... what can i say...we do this because we love it...thanks for appreciating the sweet child of mine...and run to you track..but saying that all others tracks are useless..its very harsh. i dont think useless is the right word to point out..second...just put some recoridings of yours and i want to see how perfect you r..and now im not syaing that im the best or you r the best..just want to confirm ki jise ye sub useless lagta hai woh kis perfection tak recordings deta hai..ok..

@damanpant thanku buddy..

7. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

u sound cocky here dude, i was trying to help u.ok tell me ur ID, i'll e-mail u my recordings. peace man !

8. u dont need too....chill! i know what im doing..

9. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

awesome...superb...

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well I guess by useless he meant, it will be useless to record 'em on CD and expect it to sell.
    :)

Well Sood_man, don't deprive us hearing the useful things. ;)

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Going by this logic, no critic ever has the right to criticize a movie.

If you want to see people making better home recordings, there are lots of places on the internet you can try.

12. i m not against criticism. but the thing is “who is criticizing" u cant expect a feedback about a movie from a spot boy or light man..

what do you mean by useless...im not saying that i want to record them on CD and going to launch an album...

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

The thing is....when you've posted on an internet forum, you've given license to each and every member to speak their minds. In this case, you could have asked him for samples of what he considered good home recordings, you however can in no way justify a challenge against his recording finesse.

14. i thought i have posted so that i can get improvement comments..rather than somebody whose a newbie around. and telling me that your recordings are useless...now i dont know whether he is talented..or not..i think this arguement will continue...so its better to leave...this topic here and now...peace...

15. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

thanks 'bjr' and 'alpha'. atleast someone respects what i am sayin'. on one hand, devilish wants opinions from poeple and then someone gives it, he starts calling him a 'newbie'. if this is your attitude bizaare, im sorry to say that u shud not ask for any opinions from anyone ! by the way, here's a link for my recordings (home made). i'll be more than happy to see what u guys have to say about it. peace !!

www.purevolume.com/puresoul

vini likes this.
  16. its not like that im against criticism i have already mentioned...i m just saying u should have posted something for improvements rather than saying useless..that was my point...

17. ok..i heard your home recordings..and no doubt they are good...;)..but the way u wrote "useless" was something like u are always upto the mark..and i have already said that we have some good and bad recordings...useless is not the proper word...to comment...i say your woh lamhey was useless cuz it was not done with a band… no bass, no distortion and no drums.. What u say...but still i said that was good...u should always tell people to improve rather than telling them that the effort was "useless"...u r getting whole thing wrong...here...peace

krazy_gal likes this.
  18. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

listen man, u took my words very seriously. as i said in the beginning that u guys are talented. i mean not everyone can play 'run to you' that clearly. it took me a lot of time to perfect it. and anyone who'll hear it, will know that u guys are capable of doing some awesome work. and that's what struck me when i heard 'woh lamhe'. i meant to say that its not gonna get u any praises, coz poeple expect good stuff from u. as far as my recordings are concerned, i'll post some more at my website and u can comment on them as well, i would really appreciate it. peace man !

19. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

GREAT COVER!!
    amazing vocals :rock:
    reps :nw:

20. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

:rockon:VIPiN DEVILiShLY:rockon: