Sutta Na Mila

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by chirag11kapoor, Nov 11, 2005.

1. zeest

zeest New Member

plz wait for solo

hi man

plz wait for solo coz i have to prepare its tab then only i can paste it....well its not difficult i just tabbed 2 days back.....

seeyah

2. jim4u18

jim4u18 New Member

well i got the initial part of the solo n the endin where he play notes of g scale in the middle findin it difficult

3. shaunak

shaunak New Member

friends ...chords G G C D also sound great..try it

4. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

Hey i heard a version of this song where the guy before singing says "Zeest Band from Bangalore!!! what a confusion.... anyways one thing's clear its one helluva song!!!

5. Rajnikant175

Rajnikant175 New Member

Hi guys :=)

I want to hear the SUTTA na mila song..., i'hv not yet, so will U plz send me the song or the llink to my Id from where I can hera it...

6. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

7. vinaysethi

vinaysethi New Member

i want the link

8. vinaysethi

vinaysethi New Member

i want the link of sutta

9. Trixon

Trixon New Member

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^Thnx for the link :)

11. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

hey guysss.. it is all bullshit that it is a pakistani band!
    it is sung by the iit students from delhi!

u guyss can easily find out this song in cooltoad.com
    buh byeee enjoy!!!!

12. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

lol dude this song was writin by Bleeding Guitar 5 years back in college called SBS ( Scool For Business Studies ) name Moosa .. i wa in the same batch .. and the zest was from some other colege .. and after Moosa left the college guyz there use to sing this song .. and what do u know heh got recorded and the song became theres. Bleeding Guitar still comes on IGT you can ask him for more details..
    Thankx.