Suno Na suno na..my recording from Chalte chalte

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Laeeq, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

2. hsharma

hsharma New Member

suno na

Sounds good bro! You sing on excellent karaoke songs. Is it possible to send me some .......?

3. hsharma

hsharma New Member

suno na

Sounds good bro! You sing on excellent karaoke songs. Is it possible to send me some .......?

4. always_guitar

always_guitar New Member

awsome voice.............................keep up the good work

5. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

Thanks a lot guyz...will try my best to do better :) thanks

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Laeeq, listened all your song, they were good as i think you are doing a good job, and you have a very good voice aswell, but your "sur" is very bad man, i don't want to be rude or dishearten you, i think you can do better, you have practice alot to improve your "sur" man!

7. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

Hey keoraf. Thanks very much for your valuable comments...i am trieng to get my sur to where it needs to be or close to it...hopefully with enough practice it will eventually be there...just wish i can get classically trained that would develop the vocal chords amazingly. if you can give me some tips to improve would appreciate it...thanks again for the comments :)

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Laeeq, i'm glad you appreciate my comments, it's as i said, you've to practice alot to improve your sur, your voice is very, very good as i like your voice!
    I'm a singer aswell, not a good one and i try to sing a bit, but i've never had singing lessons so unfortunately, i can't give you any advice how to improve your sur, maybe some other IGT members could help you with this.
    I only can give you this advice, just don't give up and do the best you can, with some good advices from others who had has singing lessons, you will be able to improve your sur!
    Keep on going!!