suggest a recording interface...

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ambush, Feb 24, 2009.

1. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

Hey,

I need a basic recording interface to record my guitar.. It should also have a midi input for recording Keyboard..
    Something with 1 audio input and 1 midi would do..
    My budget is 10 K...

Thanks.

2. mad_spartan

mad_spartan New Member

The one i got works awesome M-Audio Delta 1010LT. price written on it is 11.5k. dunno for what price i got it for coz i got a lot of stuff with it and i got some huge i mean really HUGE discount.
    but yeah it works awesome. no latency problems, nothing and records really well

3. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

toneport for guitar...m-audiophile 96 for keyboard.If you have a multi effects pedal with a spdif out ,then you dont need the toneport.

4. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

5. mad_spartan

mad_spartan New Member

dunno about the card. but yea you can use your normal cable. just get the 1/4" (female) to RCA (male) converter. its cheap.

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

The M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496 is a very decent card and as satch_attack already mentioned, if your pedal has a spdif I/O then you can record your guitar without any problems!
    But the price at bajaao.com is too much, here in Europe you can get it below the 100 Euro! So if you have some friends/ family etc. here in Europe, try to get it from here!
    I bought my Delta 1010LT a while ago here:
    https://www.musik-produktiv.nl/(s(4...e_id=18246&sort=relevanz&marke_gruppe_id=1287

Don't know if you are able to get it from this online shop, its settled in Germany!
    Good luck man!

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

8. sidwiz

sidwiz New Member