Submission: Call - Kismet Live @ Album Launch Concert

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by limaj_daas, Mar 2, 2006.

1. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Hey i thought i might just post this since no one else had. Please note that this has the piano intro xulfi played. And this is COMPLETELY MY WORK. No one else had any hand in this. The midi file attached is just a rough one to show what it's supposed to sound like. The notepad file is the real thing. You might have to refer usually, to the legend at the bottom to understand the tab. And if it's good, plz do give reps.

Attached Files:

rizaaj and faraz khan like this.
  2. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Nice work Buddy....
    but i cant save Call - Kismet Live.mid
    caz Right click is not allowed in IGT
    so i dont know how tu save it
    tc
    nice work

3. limaj_daas

Yeah thanks for actually posting something faiq rock. Like 13 ppl veiwed this, no comments. How lame, are we all here juss to snip other ppl's tabs without even telling them how it is? Btw, i screwed up the distorted solo. I mean the notes are played a few more times than that but still... Btw, you can download the power tab to this off Ultimate-Guitar. Posted it up there.

4. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

Nice work !!!
    but I think that the midi file is a software playin!!

5. limaj_daas

Yeah ur right. I dunno how to record an electric unto an midi. The software happens to be power tab.

6. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

looking good limaj..will try it out..keep at it.

7. nadish

nadish Active Member

Fantastic Work dude.... Reps 4 ya...

8. junoonist

junoonist New Member

Good Work duDE !