Steve Vai Video

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by DrSaurabh, Apr 18, 2005.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

chek out this vid.....its by steve vai and is one of the coolest riffs ive ever heard.......if any one can tab it.....please do......its a 7 string..but whatever...am sure u can play it on a 6 string.......its just 3.03 Mb...so get it......please..and tell me.........if u like it......AT LEAST CHEK IT OUT......the sweep vid i posted...none of the lazy bums tried it out :p: ........whateva....
    https://rapidshare.de/files/1322681/Steve_Vai_-_Guitar_Lesson_-_Chord_Progressions.avi.html

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

the absic rhytm doesnt seem too hard - will sit and figure it out

3. gnr311982

gnr311982 New Member

i am not able to download the video. please could you suggest some other way for me to download the video

4. deathdr_87

ok im not giving u accurate tabs - i dont ahve that much time

but its basically a riff in the key of b major

ill just write out the order of notes - figure out the timings and all yourself plus add some fifth notes into the riff at some palces to make it sound heavy.

(the B-C# - means a slide from B to C#)
    B B D# B B B-C# C# B C# D#
    B B D# B B B-C# C# B C# G# - its basically that- its got a lot of impro and phrasing going on -so ur going to ahve work all that out on ur own

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

sounds good ...thanx mate....
    to everybody else.........
    read between the lines........

6. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

i saw this video, 7 strings are amazing. I just can never put my Ibanez RG 7620 down...im so attached i feel like breaking every six string i see.

7. tejas

tejas ..........

^^LOL!! I know they are awesome, but poor 6 strings, give them a break.

8. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

You are now officially rejected from the "tr00" metal club. :sadbye: Death to 7-strings and their drooling admirers. :p: :Laughing:

Tsk Tsk we've lost another one. Go listen to Korn.... :RollLol:

9. tejas

tejas ..........

^LOL!! Now I cant decide which comment was funnier.

10. deathdr_87

some1 pls. correct my line and make it into a tab format - if possible slightly accurate - mine is really basic

11. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

*braids his hear starts wearing extremely baggy jeans and buys Nike shoes* :cool:

d0000de, Emperor and Morbid Angel also use 7 string guitars :rock: