Started practicing vocals

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Gaurav_Bravo!, May 6, 2006.

1. Gaurav_Bravo!

Gaurav_Bravo! ..the chOOsen One!

..HE HA HA HA HA muhahahahahaHAHAHhahaha@#$%^^** ..yeah! finaly a gr8 news for u all ..bcoz finaly~realy nd also atlast i started prcticing vocals..

,....i kno its so depressing for u all but i just un*able to control my artist-inside :D nd yeah! i started this ..so the point is that make ur ears hears my beautiful~sOOthing vocals(i m serious#@)

..nd plz plz without minding much nd writing all posible B*words just giv me points how cud i make my perfect vocals more perfect ..hunh?? ..i kno the list-of-point wil b very long ..oH# i mean i kno perfection cant b improved but my ass wil try with my voice-box@#$%^****....

..BEST OF FUK# ..unnnn i mean BEST OF LUK! ..muhahaHAHAhahaHAHA!@#^*

DOWNLOAD HERE>>(sound so wierd but,tut i got the simple MIC)>>>>
    https://rapidshare.de/files/19693598/G_BRAVO__s_voicebox__.mp3.html

2. manoj2103

manoj2103 New Member

hey bro

well u r some 1 similer to me

just try matching ur voice with ur guitar

but first tune ur guitar ....he he he
    this is the thec used by me

hope it helps u ...............

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

all i wanna know is why did u choose beginner's Q and A forum for ur recording? :RollLol:
    and man rapidshare sucks..use www.soundclick.com

anyways about ur recording>> i couldnt really listen to guitar..ur voice was too loud and had too much treble :annoyed: downloaded in vain..couldnt stand ur recording anymore than 30 secs...were u half-asleep when u recorded?? plz record more seriously next time and after practicing a bit

:shock:

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Were you drunk/asleep or was the accent so forced? :shock:

5. Gaurav_Bravo!

..hey pps i m REALY waiting for rep vich cud REALY guide me abt my vOcals#! nd giv som points to improve!@#$%(although perfection cannot b improved#).... so ne vOcal expert here ..hunh??..??

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

..i can understand why you were laughing when you rote out this thread..
    im doing the same rite now...

dude, practice a little before puttin it out! :shock:

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@Gaurav_bravo! .. Yo signature (n the way u've written it) says everything bout yoself .. not to mention your thread starting post !

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

There is a button on your keyboard with a <- sign on it. Learn how to use it.

9. Gaurav_Bravo!

..hey pps yeah! i need to improve# nd that is the only thing i kno myself ..but how men?.. can ne one give me pin*pOints abt how??....?? ..HUNH??
    ..I M WAITING :-W@#$%^^*****
    (n hey petunia wen u post ur vOcals do let me kno .. :D ..wil see it better den me or not:-?)

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Im sure u can sing and play well, but u need to learn and practise..and thats about it dude! :)

:shock: :Laughing: :shock: :grin:

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:think:
    :annoyed:
    :aggre:
    :mad:
    :nw:
    I cAn No TdOw NlO aYoU rFi Le lololololololol
    hehahahehheahahehheah
    1234235324^$%&%^*&%*%&
    plzplzpzlzplzpzlpzlzplzpl pl upwalfload someeehre ealsue whERe Wea a;; can alsisten poerpelrluy.

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^lol @ 1234235.... :p

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

:RollLol:

Man, that was HORRIBLE!

How to improve? Practice, ALONE.

DON'T EVER RECORD AGAIN if ur gonna sound like that.

I didn't know n00bs sound like that off the internet as well (i mean, the way u speak) :shock:

P.S.You jst inspired me to change my siggy

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Yessers, you will hear from me...dnt you fret about it!
    Somebody outta puncture that ego of yours.

15. Gaurav_Bravo!

..O YEAH!.. just kOOl! DOWN EVERYBODY# ..take a chill*pill baby ..seems more then ur ears.. my sound hurted ur hearts#.... mean dozen of hearts#
    ....okey-dodey i agree i sounded realy ba(d)sssss here but remembr 1 day i wil rise frm HELL! of the vocals to d gr8 spirits of HEAVEN to sing heavenly voices.. ....OOh# was it more then needed? ..ooOOooppss sOry!

16. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^When that day comes you'll find me knocking on your door, till that day, forget it, i'm ninja for you.

17. Gaurav_Bravo!

..nd hey kryptic_angEl here>>
    OK THATS KewL! BUT.. IF I WAS U THEN U WAS I SO I WUD HAV CHANGD U's TITLE TO SOMETHING WICH REALY NO BODY Can SAY .. CHILDISH!..KIDISH!..CHILDISH!..KIDISH!....REALY BOTH!#

..I MEAN KUM ON YAAR!.. JUST GET KooL! ..DONT gt KEWL!#.. ..FOR MORE INFO>> chek out my signatureS@#$%^****

18. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^this guy outta be on a desi comedy central..

just get KOOL YAAARRRR!! :RollLol:

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

Yep . A great mix of dave and jon stewart. + His vocals are so awesome!!!!

20. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^pft...thats so sad!!
    bechare dave and stewy!!!!