Staring death into the eyes......

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Mar 23, 2006.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

oikes...m was gonna be in the grave today....did look at eyes of death kal wen i couldnt notice the iron bars hanging out from the behind of truck at night ( sadela indian trukcs ) and managed to brake in the nick of time to save my windshield from impact and myself.....haf been like this once also wen i avoided a head on collision with another one on highway..but i do say...all was tight:p: :p: .....one experience though:dance: ..i promise not to drive over 120 on highways now....:p: :p:

2. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

i had a bike accident n i saw death was in comma for 24hrs god noes how i survived pls do stop ur vehicle at night if u c a injured guy in need

i was unlucky but thnk god m alive :rock:

3. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

i had my car smash into a truck on jaipurt highway and i was sitting on the front seat. the truck just stioped in front of our car and we were at 80 kmph.thankgod i had my seatbelt on and the airbags came out.it was about a year ago

4. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

I once udaofied a girl who crashed on my windshield and rolled over the roof of my car and fell down.
    I took her to AIMS and she was treated for broken shoulder.
    I was driving at 40 km/hr.

Later wen i got my car fixed i found pieces of her scalp and lots of hair embedded on the broken glass.

Now how cd i have avoided that?i wonder.

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Hmm..bad!
    use matchsticks to keep ur eyes wide open while driving

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

WTF... u talk as if u swatted a fly on ur windshield.

7. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

I wish it was a fly...i had to pay her 20,000/- and cops 1000/- to rafa dafao case even though it wasnt my fault.
    I hope she is OK now.
    i kept contact with her for few months but later on stopped.

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LOL^^^^^^

I once crashed into a drunkard on a very slow speed...he pretended to be seriously hurt and wanted 2k from me. I called the police, they gave him a a couple of jhapads kaan ke neeche....fir bhaag gaya

and yeah once I ran over a puppy...a street dog ka puppy

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

well i missed death on several occasions

so often while crossing the road i remember once my friend pulled me back or else today i would have been restiing in peace somewhere in hell

10. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

i missed death all the way...:sad: never had a death thretnin accident in my life kinda sad fer that - u kno - cuz havin accidents makes u tuffer i kno...thats wat i think...the meanest accident i ever had was when my cycle hit the back of an army oneton in nashik a cupla years ago and landed in a naala = all that happened was i got a new cycle, some mud on my clothes - fractured my little finger... -i fractured my leg and got 13 stitches on my bum:eek::...no comments plz :eek::
    @walkalone - dude im 17 and i been drivin around alone since 15 - no accidents - and no bumps even -keep ur eyes open dude - and ur no one to say that it wasnt ur fault...it was as much ur fault as that of a volunteer in a bum whackin competition wid a sore bum:p:....lol - no offense dude - and keep the peace...!!!

man abhi - tereko kahan se ideas aaten hai yaar threads ke liye...

:Lighten:
    [size=+1]Most innovative thread waala award![/size]
    eee you shud be a mod or sumfin man....u got dedication...

11. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

let me introduce you to this interesting character called vishwa

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

and it died...........I think
    I actually didnt turn around to look at him

14. fat_kax

yeh herd of vishwa....but hey - dun kno him that well --- seen abhi around - so

:ptime:
    [size=+1]vote fer abhi[/size]​

15. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

How can u sleep at night..

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

with my eyes closed i think....why are u so emo over a puppy...it shudnt be crossing the road on a peak hour...wen the minimum speed is 60

17. fat_kax

ummm....i sleep widout my unnerwear - i do wear a pajama and shirt though...i like to sleep on my side - sunno bout wizzy - hey wizzy - u wear ur underwear while asleep???

18. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Once I killed a man, he didn't move for half an hour.

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Hehe, I remember seeing dead decapitated dogs (yaaay.... alliteration) all over the roads after busses ran over them.

And there was a certain element of enjoyment when i realized that i fell over (not with a vehicle), and squashed a tiny squirrel. :grin: :eek::

20. fat_kax

wen i was a kid - class 7 maybe - we used to get house lizards of the walls by pelting them and then doin the same to kill em...lord forgive me :grin: