Stairway To Heaven worships Satan !!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rabi_sultan, Apr 12, 2005.

1. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

mr. rabi sultan of swing, u have indeed fallen a victim to a song make up by taking different parts and attaching together created by our culprit jeff milner!its an old
    practical joke that people fallen victim take seriously.its just a way to get ur attention diverted!!

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

this is BIG JUNK

4. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

probably.. but it sounds cool when played backwards

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

cool. led zep rocks. go satan. i wonder does saddam listen to led zep.. as he is satan's bf.

6. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

dunno abt led zep and the other songs but hes right abt "empty spaces"
    I knew this one before, I made an mp3 from my own CD and reversed it myself and heard the message myself. so he may not be kidding.
    will try reversing led zep later when I have time.
    (ofcourse, he might've made up the lyrics.. )

7. loser

loser Banned

that site reverses it for u man

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

ive heard em all....when jimmy page was told about this,apparantly he was stunned and then he says..WTF!!

9. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

https://www.reversespeech.com/music_reversals.htm
    check that out.. lotta *interesting* reversals
    thuogh most of it is like stuff in that white noise movie.
    but the last part abt stairway to heaven is good. listent ot he part wher he says "play backwards hear words sung"

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Who cares if it glorifies satan, the song is cool , i've heard it backwards and it just a figment of people and their imagination, some parts on the song sound like o my mighty satan and stuffs like that. I've heard to hotel califonia also backwards.
    Every song sounds satanic when played backwards, even the crappy boybands. People who r jobless create these stories, and people who are waiting for some news spread it.

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

100 % true @ nanda.led zep never did anythin like that.and its clearly seen that its been all made up by attaching together small titbits of the song and while reversed play , the guitaring goes through loops.

12. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

Did you guys know that if you reversed the comfortably numb lead from pulse, you will actually hear a voice? yea the guitar when reversed sounds like human voice. u can hear it if u try to hear hard enough.

it says "all you slobs stop wasting your time tinkering with our records and go do something useful with your life"

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

this is getting really creepy now.scooby doo detective agency on their way.

14. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

@ananth Oh my gawd!!!!.... Did u hear that too..
    I thougt I was goin all crazy again..

15. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i recorded a lead for a song.and then i reversed it..
    and when i played it..it said
    blueaaaaaa katiii katiii tyaooo tyaooooo oaaatttiiiiiiweeedleeee weeeedleeeeee.
    i realised then that the message had a deep meaning..and i have been a changed man ever since.

16. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Charmatma which language is that in and what does it men, could you please give the meaning in english so that we can make somethimg out of what youve said

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey rabi sultan of swing and blind believers,
    all those things in that page are just creation of jeff milner.did u see his introduction?!
    he says hes a 26 yr old guy who devolops and crteates graphics to film tv and games.
    now whos so gone believing that?

18. tejas

tejas ..........

I posted this clip long ago on IGT. Its cool. I recorded myself singing it and played it backwards and I could still, distinctly maybe, make out the message.

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

lol @ charmatma

20. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

did anyone ever tell you that your not funny.

tejas likes this.