Spoiler - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, May 23, 2005.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Ohk.. first I must warn you.. this is a F'kin RUMOR... still, I for one, feel it holds tremendous stry-line potential...

Guess who's the Half Blood Prince???

DUDLEY DURSLEY!!!

Nice, ain't it?

2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Ya..it wud be nice if its true....but at one time or the other every male HP character has been a possible candidate for being the HBP...from Aberforth to Hagrid to Dean Thomas....cud obviously be a new character too(popular choices being the 'lion man' described in JKR's site)...lets wait and watch...

3. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Huh???? WHAT?????

5. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

I don't think is is dursley dudley. The half blood prince must be evil and I don't think dursley is that kind of evil

6. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

Dudley Dursley!!!....................not Nice To Me....................he !!!!!!!!.............man ...............whats Happening.........................

7. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

what did he do wrong to u? i :p: n my perspective, he is doing all this things becaue of his foolishness :think: and not being evil :annoyed:

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hebrew???????:p:

9. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

What did u mean? :think:

10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

:eek:: :think: :think: :think: :think: i can't think much more..........first, duudly as half-blood prince :annoyed: and den dis hebrew :eek:: ............is it a language?

11. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

what u ppl talkin abt... : : : ?

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Lolz... talk bout communication gaps...

@ All = Hebrew is a language...
    @ LEFTY = What Dr. Saurabh meant (I hope) was that the talk here is pure Greek to him...

13. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

WOh..Gotcha...Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Man, I've been waiting to read the 6th book. Even more as the 5th book was very good.

15. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Dude..wat u talking about..the fifth book was kinda a big letdown(yeah..i am a very demanding fan:p:)...Im waiting eagerly to see if she manages to make it up book six.....

16. prags1309

prags1309 New Member

yeah me too..join in wid the benign devil b4 me ..fith was a let down ..n sixth wuld be if dudley guy turns out to be half blood prince ....lukin fwd for sum spooky character with mysterious backgroud ..wat ya guys say ??

17. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Everybody's choices are different, you know. To me the 5th book was amazing. I hope the 6th book is even better.

18. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

No I don't think it'll be Dudley. I too want the prince to be someone spooky and mysterious. I like that sort of things.
    :rule:

19. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

Dudley Dursley. HAHAHA thats a nice one and btw this IS a ****ing rumor and a wrong one...

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

well, there has been a slight leak...or at least rumours.

Right from where the book is being printed, certain townspeople have suddenly started placing a lot of bets on a single person who will die and another well-know character who will be the half-blood prince.

While the publishers still claim that their security is fool-proof, it is rather suspicious that so many bets on these two people have started popping up.

I won't reveal the names in this thread (and ask others not to) so here's the article that came out reporting this event.

The person who people suspect will die:

https://www.dissendium.com/page.php?id=33

also check this one for the suspected half-blood prince character:

https://www.williamhillmedia.com/index_template.asp?file=4379