-SPAM- Thread - Buy/Sell

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Apr 30, 2007.

1. yazi

yazi Banned

Might as well call it th Dunlop Radial

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

N00b ...lol

3. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

@yazi, dont hate me just yet. When I get the amp and upload soundclips, and gloat over it, you can hate me.

More seriously, why dont you get an 18 watter too? you wanted a head for under 10k right?. He can make you one in ur cube 20 for 9.5. And hey, if he buys two of each part, he might even be able to make it more economical and faster for both of us.

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yazi needs his money to buy his car.........his car - Maruti 800
    His guitar - Jackson Custom Shop

pwned

5. yazi

yazi Banned

Pwned?
    They dun drive an 800 to my office. Its a honda civic.

6. yazi

yazi Banned

@Nouman: I really cant buy anything the next 2 months.

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

honda civic is nice :)

8. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

^^ city ZX and civic luk da same frm behind.........................i gt confused once..........

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

oh i see, and we care , why?

10. yazi

yazi Banned

Because you pwned me? Now take the wrath of the Angel!

11. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

For a moment, I thought his guitar was going to cost more than his car. Then he said it was a civic. Of the cars available on the Indian car market, the Civic is pretty sweet.

12. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Where is tallkien anyways?

13. yazi

yazi Banned

Buildin your amp?

14. yazi

yazi Banned

BTW, bro, whatever you and talkein decide, tell me. I am 2nd inline.

15. yazi

yazi Banned

BTW, bro, whatever you and talkein decide, tell me. I am 2nd in line.

16. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

I certainly hope so.

After I get my amp from him, I'm going to make another one just like it. Or maybe I'll start with a P1.

If you have lots of patience, (and a li'l common sense,) the only problem is getting all the parts right. Its a real pain when u have to stop work while ur waiting for parts. It was a nightmare trying to find the right transistors while i was fooling around with some clean boost designs last year. Oh and diodes can be a hassle too.

17. yazi

yazi Banned

Well, another point is, you work with one kind of diodes just to find out the other kind which is not available in India, gives a better sound. Pisses you off with a nagging feeling.

18. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Yeah i know. When it got done, my booster circuit sounded so lame, I was very disappointed. It was 2 weeks of collecting parts, and finding the right transistors, and abt 30 mins of assebly.

19. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

I'm here, but unfortunately I'm in need of some minor surgery so I'm going to be in bed most of my stay in Bangalore. I didn't get those transformers in time either so unfortunately the amp will have to wait till I get back. I will try to check out the scene here too, I hope I can at least find some good tubes. Will let you know in a couple of days. I do have the rest of the parts and in fact I'm building one for myself also, just for comparison's sake. I've been thinking about power scaling the 18 (half power switch like on the tiny terror) so you can enjoy the same tone at home volumes and don't drive your folks mad.... wish I could find a shematic for that tiny terror

20. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

get well soon...!