sourav vs sachin

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by anirban.d.das, Jun 19, 2005.

?

if sourav had started in 1989 would he have been better than sachin?

Poll closed Jul 3, 2005.
  1. yes

6.3%
  2. no

75.0%
  3. cant say

18.8%
  1. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

definetly sachin

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

How to Make Maggi Noodles:
    --------------------------------------

Step1: Break Maggi Noodles into 4 pieces and put it in Boiling Water when Sourav goes in for Batting.

Step2: Take the Noodle out when Saurav comes back to the pavillion.

There you get the fastest Noodles ever made in Historty. Garnishing Suggested.

3. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

:RollLol::RollLol:....

4. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@ronnieanand...........lol nice one

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

more ganguly jokes

- Best Seller by Ganguly: Back to the Pavillion in 2 minutes

- Shoiab Akhtar admits Ganguly is faster and quicker than him. "I haven't seen any one get out so fast. Man, I envy his speed. I am quick but he is quickest.", he says. "I think I should now cut my run up short when I bowl to him. Or else, he might be gone when I am half way thru my run up."

- Narain Karthikeyan to get some tips on Speed from Ganguly. His sponsorers have asked him to talk to the Prince of Kolkotta. They are also planning to endorse Ganguly.

- Dinesh Karthick confesses that his skills in getting ready and padded have improved a lot. As soon as Ganguly goes to bat, I know there is very little time in getting ready. "I must have broken world records a few times in this series" , says the Indian dimunitive wicketkeeper.

- Q: Any Guesses which is Ganguly's favorite movie?

A:Gone in 60 seconds.

- Railways keen on Ganguly: Atleast we'll be having someone who comes (back) before time. This will help them improve the image with the Indian public.

- Q: Which was the hottest place in B'lore Chinnaswami Stadium for the past few days?

A: The seat Ganguly was sitting in while in the Pavillion.

- Ganguly to donate all his bats to charity. "I don't require a bat nowadays", said the Indian southpaw.

- Dravid's latest comment on Ganguly: "In the pavillion, there's God, and then there's Ganguly (always there)".