Soulful Blues !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by aryasridhar, Apr 19, 2012.

1. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

2. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

Wow.....Not a Single comment, Is it so bad?

3. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

its great
    so people are speechless

4. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Its good...I can feel that u have put your soul in the playing but u r falling short of proper technique..

I liked the run in which u climb on to the low notes...That's a very good part in between.

Rest of the review as i mentioned to u.... will come after u complete the assignment that i gave u..

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

This isn't bad at all. A good recording and it is a "Soulful Blues".
    I also think you aren't following the chord progressions the way it should be, as Mymusicmyguitar mentioned in the previous thread. It would sound better if you would. Sometimes it just sound a little bit of, just because of that.
    But overall, this is for sure a very good composition, something to be proud of!!!
    Carry on man and keep posting!

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think right now you're just sort of playing notes of the scale because you know they can be played. I'd advise you to combine them into little melodies first (or maybe licks). That helps a lot. Also, work on your bends....right now your bends are sort of half note, make sure you take it to the next note because you end up sounding off otherwise (unless you really know what you're doing).

7. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

Thank You Bjr, I also feel i need to work on my bends a bit, i shall incorporate the suggestions made by you, will post something soon, and hope i overcome the things i lacked in this one..

8. the1337est

the1337est New Member

It indeed, is soulful.

9. anonymusneo

anonymusneo New Member

well i'll be honest, buttering never helps anyone .

So , heres my Critic

1)the tone sucks . it needs to be more harsh ,
    2)u need to throw in more fast runs or something like that other wise it sounds boring .
    3)Practice bends
    4) improvise more , you can throw lot of things in there :)

I hope this helps :)