SoUL DouBT- J H () L

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by slipknot_555, Aug 30, 2005.

1. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

k this is sum serious n i want sum serious response!!! :mad: f**ked up wid bolo na song which didnt make up to the mark... this song is called J H () L ... based upon the thieves( Soul DouBT) did da massive jhol n r tryin to save their lives...find out wht happns at last by downloadin the song at the followin link:

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/sdankit_music.htm

FREE Download so download it... :beer: :beer:

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

this is pretty annoyin.... no attention n comments for da orginals???

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

edited version wid eggstra guitar work n vocals.. added on da site!

4. Jamke

Jamke New Member

I dont see any JH()L song in the site???

5. BrO`'kEn_SwOrD

BrO`'kEn_SwOrD New Member

the song is good.... but the rap part in it is very boring.... rest of the song is nice.

6. BrO`'kEn_SwOrD

BrO`'kEn_SwOrD New Member

i heard rest of ur songs..... specially 'bolo na' is nice.

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

itz the first song on the site!!! check again!

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

thxs for the feedback!! :)
    'll definately try to improve.....
    :beer:

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

lol ..v had many issues regardin this bolo na song.. glad tht u liked it.. personally my fav song is Bolo naa... :rock:
    :beer:

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey this one sounded pretty techno ...

11. Jamke

Jamke New Member

If you need an honest opinion, I did not like the song that much:
    Reasons:
    1) Music seems good, but at some places its too loud for me, too many variations, not consistent.
    2) The rapping part is not good, remove it, or add another person with a heavy voice with an american accent.
    3) You really need to improve on your vocals. Not only is your mic system bad, but you need to really improve on the pitch of the song. Your voice is thin, what this song needs is a heavy rough voice. I also don't seem to understand the words, you have to be clear.
    4) When you create your compositions try to create it with a good rhythm. By that I mean, when a person finishes hearing the song, he should be able to humm the tune. In Jhol, the song finished, and I was lost. In your other song Bolo na, there was a sense of satisfaction, and I could humm the tune at the end.

Again these are just my views. I know its hard to take criticism, but we are here to help each other out.
    Take it easy, keep rocking!! :rock:

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

slayer????? wh u sayin our genre is techno???? :annoyed: which song sounded techno to u???? :think:

13. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yea .thxs for takin out such of ur precious time! song quality depends upon the recordin techniques .. n like u wont belive this is all home recorded,,we r tryin to find a good cheap studio where v can record n have good quality output.. apart for tht ... rap hmmmm... we will have a band meetin n discuss abut it.. abut jhol hahah this is the craziest song we ever have made at the end all the band members died.. u can hear the gunshots... so like dont get lost!!! :p: